Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Feb 4th 2013 new

Ray,

My sincere apologies for not acknowledging your birthday on the actual day. That is what happens when you don't viist this site every day.

So, please accept my belated well-wishes. In my 2 1/2 years on this site, I am still amazed, enlightened and informed from your wonderful posts no matter the subject. Even though you may disagree with a particular post, your responses continue to be professional, loving and filled with the spirit of our Catholic faith. To do that day after day shows much about Ray the person.

Ray, I wish you another year of good health, joy, happiness, peace and much love in your life. I would be remiss if I omitted you finding, meeting and possibly marrying one of the many beautiful women on this site, if that is your choice.

Since my membership in July, 2010, I consider you an extended member of my family. Always have - always will.

Beverly, - thank you for honoring one of CM's most respected and loved people - man or woman.

May God always grant you His greatest blessings. Praying Praying hug hug Happy Birthday! party present

P. S. - I thought Katherine came up with a pretty good list for you to consider. laughing She always has your best interests at heart.

Leon

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Kevin-40666 said: -as I would also assume that my great wishes are goodly appreciated.
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said:

-as I would also assume that my great wishes are goodly appreciated.

--hide--
That, too, Kevin!!! laughing

Feb 4th 2013 new

God bless you on your birthday and may God give you many, many, more! Veronica theheart

Feb 6th 2013 new
I'm behind, Ray! Mea maxima culpa! Happy Birthday!!
Posts 51 - 54 of 54