Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Gosh, I'm so disappointed that on this Catholic site only 3 men have responded to this thre...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Gosh, I'm so disappointed that on this Catholic site only 3 men have responded to this thread (whereas a much larger number of women have responded to the corresponding thread asking the same question of women). I'm curious as to why this is. Are men on this site NOT striving to be saints, or are they just hesitant to say that in the forums (but if that is the case, then why?) Frankly, I would think women would find men who responded to this (in the affirmative) more attractive to them (as was/is being discussed in another thread about holy actions, so to speak).

So, why aren't you replying to this, guys? Inquiring minds want to know!

--hide--

good question...
perhaps some have an idealized concept of a saint that is so far from current reality
for me, a saint is someone who had a human life, looked for and loved the Lord, had faults and yet everyday tried to get closer to the Kingdom

Posts 11 - 11 of 11