Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Illowa?

02/02/2013 new

Anyone interested in a meetup in the Eastern Iowa/Western Illinois area?

02/05/2013 new

(Quote) Phil-347749 said: Anyone interested in a meetup in the Eastern Iowa/Western Illinois area?
(Quote) Phil-347749 said:

--hide--

Hi Phil..The best way to go about this is to pick something you are interested in doing, link it to a Mass and a meal and then present it as an organized event. Usually if you ask for opinions then nothing gets concretely set up. If you build it they will come. wink

02/05/2013 new
Like the thought process and Galena is a pretty place or maybe the Rockford area?
02/05/2013 new

(Quote) Phil-347749 said: Anyone interested in a meetup in the Eastern Iowa/Western Illinois area?

--hide--

Hi Phil,

I am interested in getting a group of CM members together. wink I live in Cedar Rapids. biggrin

Peace and prayers,

Shirley

02/08/2013 new

--hide--
Maybe.. where and when?

02/10/2013 new

Hi again,
I've decided not to pursue this idea. Best of luck if someone else does!

02/12/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Like the thought process and Galena is a pretty place or maybe the Rockford area?
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Like the thought process and Galena is a pretty place or maybe the Rockford area?
--hide--
I would enjoy getting together for an event sometime?? Dubuque, Iowa/ Galena, Illinois area would be an ideal location! I live about 75 miles from that area but enjoy it very much! Springtime would be a good option as well!

Any comments are welcomed and appreciated! biggrin scratchchin wave

Posts 1 - 7 of 7