Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.
Feb 8th 2013 new

you sound like you have OCD

Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Jason-289450 said: Hello I am seeking a Valentines Date. I am a 33 year old Catholic male seeking a date for ...
(Quote) Jason-289450 said:

Hello

I am seeking a Valentines Date. I am a 33 year old Catholic male seeking a date for Valentines Day and byeond

--hide--

I am very open for date just someone special to get to know and have fun preferable in MD area or DC or surronding area.

Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Irene-678371 said: ....pity ,you said "Only within driving distance" in your profile
(Quote) Irene-678371 said:

....pity ,you said "Only within driving distance" in your profile

--hide--

I agree with you, Irene! With that sentence in his profile, he is limiting God! :o) Veronica theheart

Feb 12th 2013 new

You go, Jason! I admire a man that knows what he wants and goes after it! I pray you find the woman of your dreams! God bless you, Veronica wave theheart

Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Allen-705739 said: I am seeking a Valentine's date also. In fact I am looking for a date for Christmas for Groundhogs D...
(Quote) Allen-705739 said: I am seeking a Valentine's date also. In fact I am looking for a date for Christmas for Groundhogs Day for Labor Day for Memorial Day for next Monday at 3 in the afternoon next Thursday at 7 the evening basically I am looking for a date. Do I sound desperate to you?
--hide--

laughing laughing Women like a guy with a good sense of humor, so you might just get that wish.

Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Jason-289450 said: I am very open for date just someone special to get to know and have fun pr...
(Quote) Jason-289450 said:

I am very open for date just someone special to get to know and have fun preferable in MD area or DC or surronding area.

--hide--
Jason, I sould be your date if I were your age and living in your area. Good luck and God bless you for being so courageous and for knowing what you want.

Feb 12th 2013 new

Any chance you might want to have a Valentine's date in the Chicago area? I think we will have less snow than you do this week. ;)

Apr 8th 2013 new
(Quote) Amber-931533 said: Any chance you might want to have a Valentine's date in the Chicago area? I think we will have less snow th...
(Quote) Amber-931533 said:

Any chance you might want to have a Valentine's date in the Chicago area? I think we will have less snow than you do this week. ;)

--hide--
I did have a valentines date and we went out on another one at my birthday in march I am praying that it will work out
Posts 21 - 28 of 28