Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

02/03/2013 new

(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: ...who spent the night in the hospital last night for cellulitis infection in her arm. Thank God it ...
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: ...who spent the night in the hospital last night for cellulitis infection in her arm. Thank God it did not spread to her blood stream. She's coming home this afternoon. My mother is otherwise in perfect health and has never been hospitalized, except for childbirth.

Thank you for including her in your prayers. Her name is Rose.
--hide--

Praying 4 rose

02/03/2013 new
May God bless Rose with a swift and complete recovery.
02/03/2013 new

(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: ...who spent the night in the hospital last night for cellulitis infection in her arm. Thank God it ...
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: ...who spent the night in the hospital last night for cellulitis infection in her arm. Thank God it did not spread to her blood stream. She's coming home this afternoon. My mother is otherwise in perfect health and has never been hospitalized, except for childbirth.

Thank you for including her in your prayers. Her name is Rose.
--hide--

How wonderful that she is coming home. Will keep praying Praying

02/03/2013 new

Praying

02/03/2013 new
Thank you everyone so much. I just brought her home. She still needs meds and time to recover. rose
02/03/2013 new
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Praying Josephine. (My favorite doll was by that name and it brings back sweet memories,,,your name)
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Praying Josephine. (My favorite doll was by that name and it brings back sweet memories,,,your name)
--hide--

That is so sweet. Thanks for that.
02/03/2013 new
Three Hail Mary's prayed.
02/03/2013 new

Praying

02/03/2013 new

Praying

02/04/2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Posts 11 - 20 of 32