Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

02/08/2013 new

(Quote) Brian-144650 said: The eternal debate ladies...which one is it, I have talked to a few and it seems the more utilita...
(Quote) Brian-144650 said:

The eternal debate ladies...which one is it, I have talked to a few and it seems the more utilitarian folks love chocolates, as I am one of them, but there is an equal or nearly equal amount that wants flowers...what do you want for special occasions? vday, bday, eday haha

--hide--
I like both but I prefer a note. I am a words of affirmation girl and I want to read your note (who ever you are) over and over. The chocolae is delicious but will be gone quickly especially when I share it with you. The flowers will die and leave your pocket feeling very empty. The note will come from your heart and leave my heart in a better place over and over!

02/08/2013 new

Neither. I like cards and notes and the gift of time.

02/08/2013 new

Flowers

02/08/2013 new

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: I like both but I prefer a note. I am a words of affirmation girl and I want to read your note ...
(Quote) Loretta-678584 said:

I like both but I prefer a note. I am a words of affirmation girl and I want to read your note (who ever you are) over and over. The chocolae is delicious but will be gone quickly especially when I share it with you. The flowers will die and leave your pocket feeling very empty. The note will come from your heart and leave my heart in a better place over and over!

--hide--

Words of Affirmation girl here too..I need clear verbal assurance of his intentions. Hadn't thought about it until now but maybe that's what makes us 'card and letter savers'..

02/08/2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Words of Affirmation girl here too..I need clear verbal assurance of his intentions. ...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Words of Affirmation girl here too..I need clear verbal assurance of his intentions. Hadn't thought about it until now but maybe that's what makes us 'card and letter savers'..

--hide--

Hi Donna! And voicemails, texts, and emails!! lovestruck! Chelle

02/08/2013 new

Flowers! flower roseflower rose

02/08/2013 new

(Quote) Brian-144650 said: The eternal debate ladies...which one is it, I have talked to a few and it seems the more utilita...
(Quote) Brian-144650 said:

The eternal debate ladies...which one is it, I have talked to a few and it seems the more utilitarian folks love chocolates, as I am one of them, but there is an equal or nearly equal amount that wants flowers...what do you want for special occasions? vday, bday, eday haha

--hide--

Chocolate always works, but so do flowers ... it's a tough choice for me on Valentine's Day valentine

But for my birthday, or what's "eday"? ... flowers are perfect rose rose rose rose rose rose

02/08/2013 new
(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Words of Affirmation girl here too..I need clear verbal assurance of his intentions. Hadn...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

--hide--

either that or saving them for submission as evidence in subsequent proceedings...
02/08/2013 new

(Quote) Bryan-7889 said: either that or saving them for submission as evidence in subsequent proceedings...
(Quote) Bryan-7889 said:

either that or saving them for submission as evidence in subsequent proceedings...
--hide--

Skeptic.. wink laughing

02/08/2013 new

flowers are good..but a card or note is the best! lovestruck!

Posts 101 - 110 of 128