Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 8th 2013 new

flowers, flowers and more flowers !!!

Feb 8th 2013 new
(Quote) Katie-768537 said: flowers, flowers and more flowers !!!
(Quote) Katie-768537 said:

flowers, flowers and more flowers !!!

--hide--
First post alert! Welcome to the forums Katie wave
Feb 8th 2013 new
(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I saw somebody else say she doesn't want stuffed animals.. I just want it to be known that I
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

I saw somebody else say she doesn't want stuffed animals.. I just want it to be known that I graciously accept all gifts and that a stuffed animal from my SO gets a place of honor on my bed..

--hide--
Interested in a stuffed tiger? Drop me a line.
Feb 8th 2013 new
(Quote) Donna-83441 said: There's been a couple of men say that here in the Forums when the subject of giving flowers has ...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

There's been a couple of men say that here in the Forums when the subject of giving flowers has come up before..Apparently they think their man card is going to be taken from them if they receive a bouquet.

--hide--
Some CMers sent me a flower basket when I was in the hospital two years ago this month recovering from heart surgery. It was very much appreciated.
Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said:
Purple Passion Bouquet

"Purple Passion Bouquet"

(Quote) Clair-6292 said:
Purple Passion Bouquet

"Purple Passion Bouquet"

--hide--

Bless you, Clair. How very sweet smile

Feb 9th 2013 new
(Quote) Christina-933729 said: (Quote) Clair-6292 said:
Purple Passion Bouquet

"Purple Passion Bouquet"

Bless you, Clair. How very sw...
(Quote) Christina-933729 said:

Quote:
Clair-6292 said:
Purple Passion Bouquet

"Purple Passion Bouquet"

Bless you, Clair. How very sweet

--hide--
I'm under contract with your dentist!
Feb 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-144650 said: The eternal debate ladies...which one is it, I have talked to a few and it seems the more utilita...
(Quote) Brian-144650 said:

The eternal debate ladies...which one is it, I have talked to a few and it seems the more utilitarian folks love chocolates, as I am one of them, but there is an equal or nearly equal amount that wants flowers...what do you want for special occasions? vday, bday, eday haha

--hide--

Well, I'd accept either. It's really the thought that counts with me, so I'd be happy either way. biggrin If I had to choose, I'd pick flowers, but either one would be sweet.

Feb 9th 2013 new

I think flowers, but getting some chocolates sounds pretty good right now! Whatever as long as love comes w/it is what really counts. hersheyskiss wave

Feb 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: I'm under contract with your dentist!
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: I'm under contract with your dentist!
--hide--

Clair,

smile laughing smile

Feb 9th 2013 new
(Quote) Christina-933729 said: Clair,
(Quote) Christina-933729 said:

Clair,

--hide--

Funny, your dentist says you don't open near that wide, laughing, when he is working on a cavity. Might have to use NO with you next time?
Posts 111 - 120 of 128