Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 3rd 2013 new

hmmm -- decisions, decisions... a hug would be even better!

Feb 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Laura-896845 said: (Note: heaven help the man who gives me a stuffed animal on a special day. I haven't needed or wanted o...
(Quote) Laura-896845 said:

(Note: heaven help the man who gives me a stuffed animal on a special day. I haven't needed or wanted one of those since I was twelve. Don't give me a stuffed animal, and I promise I will not gift you a Tonka truck or Hot Wheels. Unless for some reason you are a collector and would actually like that.)

--hide--
laughing laughing thumbsup
Feb 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Brian-144650 said: The eternal debate ladies...which one is it, I have talked to a few and it seems the more utilitarian folks lov...
(Quote) Brian-144650 said:

The eternal debate ladies...which one is it, I have talked to a few and it seems the more utilitarian folks love chocolates, as I am one of them, but there is an equal or nearly equal amount that wants flowers...what do you want for special occasions? vday, bday, eday haha

--hide--
Most definitely, flowers rose
Feb 3rd 2013 new

Flower seeds or live plants, flowers, and Guinness...except on Superbowl Sunday. Then I want chicken wings, extra spicy and Killian's Red. :) Although I suppose Shiner would do in a pinch.

Feb 3rd 2013 new

Neither.

I want someone who listens to me and shares his own thoughts and heart with me.

That is more than enough.

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-144650 said: The eternal debate ladies...which one is it, I have talked to a few and it seems the more utilita...

The eternal debate ladies...which one is it, I have talked to a few and it seems the more utilitarian folks love chocolates, as I am one of them, but there is an equal or nearly equal amount that wants flowers...what do you want for special occasions? vday, bday, eday haha

--hide--

What a wonderful question, Brian. Flowers and/or dark chocolate. Or a hug or some time spent just talking. It's the little things that matter. Even with the flowers...one flower works just as well as a dozen. It is definitely the thought that counts.

Feb 3rd 2013 new

Flowers! biggrin

Feb 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Brian-144650 said: The eternal debate ladies...which one is it, I have talked to a few and it seems the more utilitarian folks lov...

--hide--

Either really, but if I have to choose, it would have to be diamonds...uh I mean flowers.
Feb 3rd 2013 new

Chocolate! Always.

Feb 3rd 2013 new

Flowers first, then chocolates after dinner. If I had to pick, it would be flowers.

Posts 21 - 30 of 128