Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 3rd 2013 new
Why not a meal? Or gift card for a favorite eating place such as Subway??
Feb 3rd 2013 new

Either one is a sweet gesture. The significance /meaning behind the chocolate or flowers is more important.
Even a simple card, with genuine words means a great deal.

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Neither.I want someone who listens to me and shares his own thoughts and heart with m...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Neither.

I want someone who listens to me and shares his own thoughts and heart with me.

That is more than enough.

--hide--

hug

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-144650 said: The eternal debate ladies...which one is it, I have talked to a few and it seems the more utilita...
(Quote) Brian-144650 said:

The eternal debate ladies...which one is it, I have talked to a few and it seems the more utilitarian folks love chocolates, as I am one of them, but there is an equal or nearly equal amount that wants flowers...what do you want for special occasions? vday, bday, eday haha

--hide--

How about a basket filled with red/pink food (with a couple of candles and a few small flowers), and we make a meal together?! lovestruck!

Feb 3rd 2013 new

Q: Chocolate or flowers?

A: Yes, please. laughing laughing rose hersheyskiss (Milk Chocolate preferred.)

And THANK YOU! wink

Feb 3rd 2013 new
Candy's dandy - but liquor's quicker!
Feb 3rd 2013 new

flowers! (but I love popcorn)

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-144650 said: The eternal debate ladies...which one is it, I have talked to a few and it seems the more utilita...

The eternal debate ladies...which one is it, I have talked to a few and it seems the more utilitarian folks love chocolates, as I am one of them, but there is an equal or nearly equal amount that wants flowers...what do you want for special occasions? vday, bday, eday haha

--hide--

FLOWERS flower rose

If chocolates- I would be more specific about what kind but- There are so many types of flowers that It could offer more variety than some men may at first think.

Feb 3rd 2013 new

--hide--

Utiliatian ? from this website ... says www.wordiq.com

As a theory of the good, utilitarianism is welfarist, holding that the good is whatever yields the greatest utility --'utility' being defined as pleasure, preference-satisfaction, or in reference to an objective list of values.

I guess if you were in need of food the chocolate would win over, but if you are treating someone to dinner that includes dessert than the Flowers would be a nice pleasant satisfaction too ... Then the diamond can follow.. wink
Of course we really want a man's heart so that is what matters most heart

Feb 3rd 2013 new

--hide--

I would like both, along with the right guy carrying them heart

Posts 31 - 40 of 128