Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 5th 2013 new

flowers

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: A few years ago I went down south to paint for a CM guy.. I was painting several area...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

A few years ago I went down south to paint for a CM guy.. I was painting several areas, two baths and a hall and ended up painting his bedroom too. He had mentioned once that his favorite cookie was oatmeal, so I baked a batch of oatmeal cookies before I went down. Another thing that came up in conversation was that he really liked beef liver, but his late wife wouldn't cook it for him because of the cholesterol. I happen to have a good liver and onions bake. We were trading off the cooking so on one of my nights I fixed the liver dish. It was a treat for him.. I once had a really special treat delivered to a local guy that used to be a really popular Forum poster on his first day in a new job. He was very surprised and said no one had ever done anything like that for him before. I try to pay attention and do something really unexpected.

WHY AM I STILL SINGLE??

--hide--

Hi Donna and Bryan! Sadly, even at our age, I think people are still so busy looking for what they want that they don't realize what they have - at least, until it's too late!! My little valentine's heart goes out to both of you this year! lovestruck! Chelle

Feb 5th 2013 new
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said: Hi Donna and Bryan! Sadly, even at our age, I think people are still so busy looking for what they wa...
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said:

Hi Donna and Bryan! Sadly, even at our age, I think people are still so busy looking for what they want that they don't realize what they have - at least, until it's too late!! My little valentine's heart goes out to both of you this year! Chelle

--hide--
Chelle, you are right and sometimes it is right in front of you.
Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Bryan-7889 said: Hmmm...thinking he had 'issues'. That's ok, Margaret. Not a loss on your part. I think...
(Quote) Bryan-7889 said:

Hmmm...thinking he had 'issues'. That's ok, Margaret. Not a loss on your part. I think if both sexes took the time to show, through thoughtful actions, how much they meant to each other instead of adhering to stereotypes...well...anyway, I guess I'm secure enough in my masculinity that flowers showing up at work would not faze me in the least.
--hide--

In his defense, I don't think he had "issues," and he was secure enough in his masculinity to wear a pink shirt because it looked good on him. smile He appreciated the gesture of me sending him flowers, but I think he was a bit embarrassed by the ribbing he got from coworkers, that's all, and was unprepared for the situation. I'd be the same if a man were to gift me with tickets to something like a monster truck rally--I'd appreciate the gesture but wouldn't want to receive the same thing again!

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Margaret-20183 said: In his defense, I don't think he had "issues," and he was secure enough ...
(Quote) Margaret-20183 said:

In his defense, I don't think he had "issues," and he was secure enough in his masculinity to wear a pink shirt because it looked good on him. He appreciated the gesture of me sending him flowers, but I think he was a bit embarrassed by the ribbing he got from coworkers, that's all, and was unprepared for the situation. I'd be the same if a man were to gift me with tickets to something like a monster truck rally--I'd appreciate the gesture but wouldn't want to receive the same thing again!

--hide--

A few years ago one of our Forum posters was newly relocated back to Indy and we met at the State Fair one day and hung around.. One of the things we did was go to the Horse Pulls (neither of us had ever been) It was really interesting.. Sometimes it's kind of fun to do something totally different. Both of us are 'city kids' so it was out of our normally thought of activities.

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathie-430651 said: Neither. I would choose time. Just some time from that special someone. Nothing else....
(Quote) Kathie-430651 said:

Neither.

I would choose time. Just some time from that special someone. Nothing else.

--hide--

Wise woman with a good heart. As always, you're the best!

Feb 5th 2013 new

Absolutely no Candy ! Only Gardenia's and a slow romantic dance ...

U2 - All I Want Is You ... hug hersheyskiss You get a Gold Star! valentine rose

www.youtube.com

Feb 5th 2013 new
I want both.

wave cupid cupid cupid cupid
Feb 5th 2013 new

Colorful gerbera daisies! (heading to the kitchen for some chocolate while I think of beautiful flowers...) rolling eyes

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Tere-913366 said: Colorful gerbera daisies! (heading to the kitchen for some chocolate while I think of beautiful fl...
(Quote) Tere-913366 said:

Colorful gerbera daisies! (heading to the kitchen for some chocolate while I think of beautiful flowers...)

--hide--

I'm planting 350 gerbera daisies (among many other little 'babies') in my greenhouses in three weeks. They're one of my favorites!

Posts 81 - 90 of 128