Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Flowers
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Flowers
--hide--

Purple Passion Bouquet

"Purple Passion Bouquet"

These are for you!

"These are for you!"

Is there a color you can't get a rose?

"Is there a color you can't get a rose?"

Feb 7th 2013 new

laughing laughing laughing

Feb 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Brian-144650 said: The eternal debate ladies...which one is it, I have talked to a few and it seems the more utilitarian folks lov...
(Quote) Brian-144650 said:

The eternal debate ladies...which one is it, I have talked to a few and it seems the more utilitarian folks love chocolates, as I am one of them, but there is an equal or nearly equal amount that wants flowers...what do you want for special occasions? vday, bday, eday haha

--hide--

Brian, it isn't gift from committee. It is a gift from YOU! Take a chance pick one and see what happens.
Feb 7th 2013 new

Definetely: FLOWER for me......

Feb 7th 2013 new

I think both are good,but no matter with diamonds. laughing
Just kidding

Feb 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-896845 said: The reference to Hot Wheels and Tonka Trucks is just too funny. Great Posting Laura. ...
(Quote) Laura-896845 said:

The reference to Hot Wheels and Tonka Trucks is just too funny. Great Posting Laura.

Anything that shows a little thought: chocolates are good, if they are the kind I especially like instead of those horrible "assorted chocolates" boxes, and flowers are good, if they are the kind I like instead of the generic no-thought-necessary red roses that I actually don't care much for. If I had to pick one over the other, I'd pick flowers. They can bring joy to many people at once with their beauty, whereas the chocolates can only make one mouth happy at a time. ;) Honestly though, any gift with thought behind it ought to be well-received and appreciated by a mature recipient.

(Note: heaven help the man who gives me a stuffed animal on a special day. I haven't needed or wanted one of those since I was twelve. Don't give me a stuffed animal, and I promise I will not gift you a Tonka truck or Hot Wheels. Unless for some reason you are a collector and would actually like that.)

--hide--

Feb 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Brian-144650 said: The eternal debate ladies...which one is it, I have talked to a few and it seems the more utilitarian folks lov...
(Quote) Brian-144650 said:

The eternal debate ladies...which one is it, I have talked to a few and it seems the more utilitarian folks love chocolates, as I am one of them, but there is an equal or nearly equal amount that wants flowers...what do you want for special occasions? vday, bday, eday haha

--hide--
both
Feb 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Christina-933729 said: Definitely flowers ...........although, they don't have to be expensive. A bouquet of tulips in the ...
(Quote) Christina-933729 said:

Definitely flowers ...........although, they don't have to be expensive. A bouquet of tulips in the middle of winter:

--hide--

Purple Passion Bouquet

"Purple Passion Bouquet"

Feb 8th 2013 new

rose Flowers

Feb 8th 2013 new
My middle names Rose so ...Roses and they smell lovely but don't be cheap, throw in a few chocolates especially corny heart shaped chocolates at st. Valentina's day
Posts 91 - 100 of 128