Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Tell that to the owners of this Oregon baker:

radio.foxnews.com

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Tell that to the owners of this Oregon baker: radio.foxnews.com.
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

radio.foxnews.com

--hide--
sorry, Oregon bakery.

Feb 3rd 2013 new

sheesh. what's next??

I applaud the baker for staying true to his beliefs.

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Tell that to the owners of this Oregon baker: radio.foxnews.com.

radio.foxnews.com

--hide--

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-168656 said: sheesh. what's next??I applaud the baker for staying true to his beliefs.
(Quote) Debbie-168656 said:

sheesh. what's next??

I applaud the baker for staying true to his beliefs.

--hide--
Trying to shut this guy's business down- I'd say that's an agenda.

Feb 3rd 2013 new

yep.

my daughter lives in Portland. I'll ask her to go visit the bakery and buy some cupcakes!! wink laughing

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Trying to shut this guy's business down- I'd say that's an agenda.

Trying to shut this guy's business down- I'd say that's an agenda.

--hide--

Feb 3rd 2013 new

Thank you, Debbie. We should put our money where our mouths are.

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-826315 said: Thank you, Debbie. We should put our money where our mouths are.
(Quote) Jim-826315 said:

Thank you, Debbie. We should put our money where our mouths are.

--hide--

A lot of people are going to be made to do so, and the best will pay the price. So will the rest, but that price may be an eternal one, sadly.

We can expect more avenues of business in this country to become "Christian-free zones," and can expect ourselves to be more marginalized as things go on.

Feb 4th 2013 new

I used to think being gay had something to do with a sinful tendency and then enviromnet factors like sexual abuse, but I'm beginning to wonder if it isn't just pure evil and generational sin. I mean I see more and more people call for political correctness because of kids being bullied, but if you have ever watched a kid you suspect is gay....it is really strange and sick how they provoke others so they are attacked....whether it be comments under their breath or whatever....like they want the negative attention....strange. Then, you see stories like these where they want to redifine Christianity or get rid of it all together and you really wonder just how evil it is.

Feb 4th 2013 new

More of the "nonexistent" gay agenda. Comments by Rick Santorum regarding the attack on the Boy Scouts. Because of his pandering to Christian fundamentalists in the Republican party (the stupid that Governor Jindal refers to) I'm not a fan, but he's right on the mark here:

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: More of the "nonexistent" gay agenda. Comments by Rick Santorum regarding the attack on...

More of the "nonexistent" gay agenda. Comments by Rick Santorum regarding the attack on the Boy Scouts. Because of his pandering to Christian fundamentalists in the Republican party (the stupid that Governor Jindal refers to) I'm not a fan, but he's right on the mark here:

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com

--hide--
We are being hit in every aspect of our society, all at the same time. This is like being out flank in battle. It doesn't look good for us Catholics, in this future obuma utopia they are trying to create. This has been tried so many times in history, it has never worked and never will. Why are so many so blind to this???

Posts 1 - 10 of 15