Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-168656 said: yep. my daughter lives in Portland. I'll ask her to go visit the bakery and buy some...
(Quote) Debbie-168656 said:

yep.

my daughter lives in Portland. I'll ask her to go visit the bakery and buy some cupcakes!!

--hide--
If they are willing to ship the cupcakes to Connecticut, I'll buy a dozen. Chef

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Thomas-699657 said: We are being hit in every aspect of our society, all at the same time. This is like being out fl...
(Quote) Thomas-699657 said:

We are being hit in every aspect of our society, all at the same time. This is like being out flank in battle. It doesn't look good for us Catholics, in this future obuma utopia they are trying to create. This has been tried so many times in history, it has never worked and never will. Why are so many so blind to this???

--hide--
Sadly, I believe the "gay agenda" is promoted and supported by those who push for population control. Planned Parenthood, Climate Change drum beaters, (feel free to add to this list) etc. and when you dig deeply it all comes down to the almighty dollar. Procreation between same sex couples yields 0 population -- no brainer! We need to be armed with the rosary and with knowledge about what is going on in the world and be ready and prepared to stand up for our rights and liberties. knight-errant

Sadly, many are cowed into submission and acceptance of this very wrong life style. I thank the baker for his stance on this very important issue. theheart

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Nilda-834707 said: Sadly, I believe the "gay agenda" is promoted and supported by those who push for popul...
(Quote) Nilda-834707 said:

Sadly, I believe the "gay agenda" is promoted and supported by those who push for population control. Planned Parenthood, Climate Change drum beaters, (feel free to add to this list) etc. and when you dig deeply it all comes down to the almighty dollar. Procreation between same sex couples yields 0 population -- no brainer! We need to be armed with the rosary and with knowledge about what is going on in the world and be ready and prepared to stand up for our rights and liberties.

Sadly, many are cowed into submission and acceptance of this very wrong life style. I thank the baker for his stance on this very important issue.

--hide--
Nilda, I couldn't agree with you more. I down loaded a book today by Dr.Kelly Bowring he is a Catholic Theologian ano author of some good books about the battles we are in in the Church. he has done a lot of research on these times we live in. So far it is a great read and a little scary at the same time. Zenit a web site that reports on the Pope and things going on at the Vatican has recommended his books. If you or anyone is interested here is the web link. He has learned from the best Catholic schools and is a very devote Catholic and also teaches the faith. twoheartspress.com

Feb 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Thomas-699657 said: Nilda, I couldn't agree with you more. I down loaded a book today by Dr.Kelly Bowring he is ...
(Quote) Thomas-699657 said:

Nilda, I couldn't agree with you more. I down loaded a book today by Dr.Kelly Bowring he is a Catholic Theologian ano author of some good books about the battles we are in in the Church. he has done a lot of research on these times we live in. So far it is a great read and a little scary at the same time. Zenit a web site that reports on the Pope and things going on at the Vatican has recommended his books. If you or anyone is interested here is the web link. He has learned from the best Catholic schools and is a very devote Catholic and also teaches the faith. twoheartspress.com

--hide--
Thank you, Thomas. I'll check out the website. theheart

Feb 7th 2013 new

There is undoubtedly an agenda and I think it is directly related to a motivation to destroy the Church. That is not to say that all gay people are "evil" or involved in this agenda.

Posts 11 - 15 of 15