Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Marion-824292 said: I just looked in at the chat rooms - 2 with nobody, 1 with one person.
(Quote) Marion-824292 said: I just looked in at the chat rooms - 2 with nobody, 1 with one person.
--hide--

Oh, Marion - I read this post and burst out laughing. All I could visualize was somebody in there all alone going "Hello, hello, is anybody out there?"

Mar 21st 2013 new

Hi Gigi,

A topic I have unfortunately commented on many many times!!! They want younger women. They just do. I believe it is sad, a little vain, and in most cases un realistic. I subscrible to EWTN television and they were actually showing a program on it.

have been on and off this site for 12 years. I started I think when I was about 42. Same problem then,my posts consisted mainly of men 53 and up, and I mean up!!!! unfortunately I didn't click with anyone.

In this shallow world we are part of, I am afraid that even Christian Catholic practicing men and some women as well, have a set of ideals that really have nothing to do with real love, but the flesh,

Many blessings to you and I wish you the best on your search.

Debbie

Posts 31 - 32 of 32