Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 4th 2013 new

Hi Genie, Thanks for posting this. I say the St. Michael prayer every day before I venture out; he is one powerful angel! I also carry a Saint Raphael in my car and in my luggage when I travel. We would probably be amazed if we knew how many angels surround us!

May 4th 2013 new
Sometimes I think my guradian angel got sent off to Afghanistan on a special assignment. I wish I could get hold of the guradian angel of a lovely lady and plead my cause.
May 4th 2013 new

Sue I am amazed God's handi-work so beautiful and wonderful.... theheart rosary rose rose rose

Andrew it will in God's time, pray a lovely lady in your future.... heart Praying rose rose rose

May 5th 2013 new

Thanks Genie for sharing St. Raphael the Archangel prayers.

I always used to pray to St. Raphael the Archangel as the Angle of Healing, even when I decided to quit smoking I asked St. Rafael to help me and he did; but I didn't have these St. Raphael the Archangel prayers. theheart

Thank you very much

May 5th 2013 new

Just saw this.Really wonderful Genie.Thanks

May 5th 2013 new

We started talking about Guardian Angels when my son was potty training. Every night as he was going to the bathroom before bed, he would tell his Guardian Angel that he was going to bed and ask the angel to help keep him dry. In the morning, as he was going to the bathroom, he would thank his Guardian Angel for keeping him dry. It really helped him because staying dry at night was something I couldn't help him with, but he knew that there was "someone" helping him.

May 5th 2013 new

Praying Jesus, please send your angels to protect people on Earth from harm, including the unborn, sick, and dying. Amen.

May 5th 2013 new

Praying hug I agree, Genie, Angels are all around us and often we are moved by the Angels for each other. Dove rose

Oct 1st 2013 new
Oct 2, 2013 Guardian Angels (Memorial)

Psalms 91: 1 - 6, 10 - 111
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, who abides in the shadow of the Almighty,2will say to the LORD, "My refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust."3For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence;4he will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.5You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day,6nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor the destruction that wastes at noonday.10no evil shall befall you, no scourge come near your tent.11For he will give his angels charge of you to guard you in all your ways.

Exodus 23: 20 - 2320" Behold, I send an angel before you, to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place which I have prepared.21Give heed to him and hearken to his voice, do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgression; for my name is in him.22"But if you hearken attentively to his voice and do all that I say, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries.23"When my angel goes before you, and brings you in to the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Per'izzites, and the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jeb'usites, and I blot them out,

hug Praying theheart rosary rose rose rose

Oct 2nd 2013 new

Our Lady, Queen of Angels
A Bernardine Sister was shown in spirit the vast desolation caused by the devil throughout the world, and at the same time she heard the Blessed Virgin telling her that it was true, hell had been let loose upon the earth; and that the time had come to pray to her as Queen of the Angels and to ask of her the assistance of the heavenly legions to fight against these deadly foes of God and of men.

"But my good Mother," she replied, "you who are so kind, could you not send them without our asking?" "No," Our Lady answered, "because prayer is one of the conditions required by God Himself in obtaining favors." Then the Blessed Virgin communicated the following prayer, bidding the Sister to have it printed and distributed:

August Queen of Heaven! Sovereign Mistress of the angels! Thou who from the beginning hast received from God the power and mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech thee to send thy holy Legions, that, under thy command and by thy power, they may pursue the evil spirits, encounter them on every side, resist their bold attacks and drive them hence into the abyss of eternal woe. Amen.

Posts 11 - 20 of 32