Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Well actually mine is something I WILL readily admit to ... but it's still kind o...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Well actually mine is something I WILL readily admit to ... but it's still kind of a guilty pleasure ..... Zoooooooooming down a hill in my !

This is sometimes followed by people telling me that I ought to be given a ticket for speeding!

--hide--

OK Zoom...I don't know how to turn the wheel chair around so, you have to read this BACKWARDS **

tombstone faint surprised eyepopping wide eyed mischievous Rolling Along < Rolling Along < Rolling Along << < < < < WHOO-HOO!! **

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: Screaming during football games, you mean like when your Saints lose. *l* Who dat. Who dat....
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Screaming during football games, you mean like when your Saints lose. *l* Who dat. Who dat.

So is the sining obnoxious or the dancing or both?

--hide--

You're lucky I kinda-sorta-in-a-way-like you. WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!

Sining? lol Do you mean singing or sinning? Actually, my singing may be a sin. I only sing alone. lol

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Alice-788574 said: Dark chocolate, pinot noir, a cigarette (I did quit so don't tempt me...). I scream ...
(Quote) Alice-788574 said:

Dark chocolate, pinot noir, a cigarette (I did quit so don't tempt me...). I scream for ice cream! Sleeping in. A hot bath. Singing/dancing in the car.

--hide--

Dancing in the car? eyebrow Most intriguing. *l* Square dancing? *l*

Ooh, sleeping in for me too. Looooooove sleeping in. *l*

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: You're lucky I kinda-sorta-in-a-way-like you. WHO DAT!!!!!!!!! <...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

Sining? lol Do you mean singing or sinning? Actually, my singing may be a sin. I only sing alone. lol

--hide--

You're lucky I kinda-sorta-in-a-way-like you. WHO DAT!!!!!!!!! ------------> tongue

I meant singing, but interesting you seen sinning as a possilbility. Something you want to say, Tara? scratchchin laughing You sing alone....and with nobody else? *l* Sorry play on George Thorogood song. *l* And the dancing? Do you dance alone as well? *l*

Feb 5th 2013 new
(Quote) Dan-656122 said: (Quote) Tara-916865 said: You're lucky I...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Quote:
Tara-916865 said:

You're lucky I kinda-sorta-in-a-way-like you. WHO DAT!!!!!!!!! ------------>

I meant singing, but interesting you seen sinning as a possilbility. Something you want to say, Tara? You sing alone....and with nobody else? *l* Sorry play on George Thorogood song. *l* And the dancing? Do you dance alone as well? *l*

--hide--

STELLA DORA SWISS FUDGE COOKIES!!!!!!!
Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: You're lucky I kinda-sorta-in-a-way-like you. WHO DAT!!!!!!!!! ------------>
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

You're lucky I kinda-sorta-in-a-way-like you. WHO DAT!!!!!!!!! ------------>

I meant singing, but interesting you seen sinning as a possilbility. Something you want to say, Tara? You sing alone....and with nobody else? *l* Sorry play on George Thorogood song. *l* And the dancing? Do you dance alone as well? *l*

--hide--

laughing I don't sing at church, which, I know, makes me sound like a horrible person, but I'd rather listen instead. Singing, for me, is just goofy or therapeutic.

And... I can shake it like a Polaroid picture. wink

Feb 5th 2013 new

Hi Kahirup, My guilty pleasure would be to cuddle up with my love, and watch a romantic film, hug instead of some mundane chore like organizing my closet. biggrin wave

Feb 5th 2013 new
See's Truffles!!

(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: Let's have some fun in here, why don't we? What's your guilty pleasure? Something you won't...
(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said:

Let's have some fun in here, why don't we? What's your guilty pleasure? Something you won't admit to, but gets some kick doing. No holds barred, and let's make this a judgement free zone (borrowing from my gym's motto )

--hide--
Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Hi Kahirup, My guilty pleasure would be to cuddle up with my love, and watch a romantic film, in...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Hi Kahirup, My guilty pleasure would be to cuddle up with my love, and watch a romantic film, instead of some mundane chore like organizing my closet.

--hide--
Sheila, I oftentimes enjoy those chick flicks shhh

Hannah, it doesn't have to be in TX. I can meet you for a swing dance night anytime, just name the date and place wink We'll bring the groove on laughing

Interesting posts everyone. Speeding in a wheelchair however tops the list! Beat that! tongue

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: I don't sing at church, which, I know, makes me sound like a horrible person, but...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

I don't sing at church, which, I know, makes me sound like a horrible person, but I'd rather listen instead. Singing, for me, is just goofy or therapeutic.

And... I can shake it like a Polaroid picture.

--hide--

You don't sing at Mass. That's horrible. *l* I keed. I keed. In all honesty, I have a friend who doesn't sing b/c he doesn't think he's any good at singing. I like to think about it the way one of our former pastors use to. Go ahead and sing, regardless of how bad, God loves it. *l*

You shake it like a polaroid picture. Um........um.......yeah, I'm speechless. No, wait, I've got something to say.........wait for it..........wait for it......yeah, baby!!! laughing

Posts 61 - 70 of 96