Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: You don't sing at Mass. That's horrible. *l* I keed. I keed. In all honesty, I have...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

You don't sing at Mass. That's horrible. *l* I keed. I keed. In all honesty, I have a friend who doesn't sing b/c he doesn't think he's any good at singing. I like to think about it the way one of our former pastors use to. Go ahead and sing, regardless of how bad, God loves it. *l*

You shake it like a polaroid picture. Um........um.......yeah, I'm speechless. No, wait, I've got something to say.........wait for it..........wait for it......yeah, baby!!!

--hide--

I might make the lights go out for 34 minutes. biggrin

Feb 5th 2013 new

Watching Quantum Leap on Netflix biggrin

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: I might make the lights go out for 34 minutes.
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

I might make the lights go out for 34 minutes.

--hide--

Oh my. laughing Yeah, you NOLA girls are trouble. laughing

Feb 5th 2013 new
(Quote) Dan-656122 said: Oh my. Yeah, you NOLA girls are trouble.
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Oh my. Yeah, you NOLA girls are trouble.

--hide--
Oh goodness. I just read how this could have sounded. Nothing inappropriate here, just some Superdome Super Bowl humor! Whew!
Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: (Quote) Dan-656122 said: Oh my. Yeah, you NOLA girls are trouble.
Quote:
Dan-656122 said:

Oh my. Yeah, you NOLA girls are trouble.

Oh goodness. I just read how this could have sounded. Nothing inappropriate here, just some Superdome Super Bowl humor! Whew!
--hide--

It's OK, Tara. LoL. I (at least) knew what you meant.

Feb 6th 2013 new

peanut m&m's

Feb 6th 2013 new
Eating pecan pie (must be thick with pecans though) and dancing ballroom for hours to a variety of genre.
Feb 6th 2013 new

raisin pie
mincemeat
parsnips

Feb 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: I don't sing at church, which, I know, makes me sound like a horrible person, but I'd rath...

I don't sing at church, which, I know, makes me sound like a horrible person, but I'd rather listen instead. Singing, for me, is just goofy or therapeutic.

And... I can shake it like a Polaroid picture.

--hide--

Hey ya!

Feb 6th 2013 new
A game of poker with friends.
Posts 71 - 80 of 96