Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Feb 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-766671 said: Hey ya!
(Quote) Jessica-766671 said:

Hey ya!

--hide--

You get a Gold Star! You get a Gold Star! You get a Gold Star! Gold stars for you!

Feb 6th 2013 new
Dark chocolate Dove squares!
Feb 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: Sheila, I oftentimes enjoy those chick flicks Hannah, it doesn't have to be in TX. I...
(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said:

Sheila, I oftentimes enjoy those chick flicks

Hannah, it doesn't have to be in TX. I can meet you for a swing dance night anytime, just name the date and place We'll bring the groove on

Interesting posts everyone. Speeding in a wheelchair however tops the list! Beat that!

--hide--

Well, if you're ever in the Seattle area, there's a ton of swing dancing opportunities. biggrin

Feb 7th 2013 new

My guilty pleasure: listening to cheap pop music (e.g. Beyonce, High School Musical, etc.) and singing at the top of my lungs :-)

Feb 7th 2013 new

My guilty pleasure is going on a 5 miles beach walk and then eat some cheesecake with haagen dazs ice cream...uummm...yummy theheart

Feb 7th 2013 new

Drinking a cold glass of pinot grigio and watching DVDs of Seinfeld after the kids go to bed. Great way to unwind!! fluffy

Feb 7th 2013 new
French fries or potato chips
Feb 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Hannah-708610 said: Well, if you're ever in the Seattle area, there's a ton of swing dancing opport...
(Quote) Hannah-708610 said:

Well, if you're ever in the Seattle area, there's a ton of swing dancing opportunities.

--hide--
Hannah, I haven't been to Seattle and I would love to visit and see the place.

Feb 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: Hannah, I haven't been to Seattle and I would love to visit and see the place.
(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said:

Hannah, I haven't been to Seattle and I would love to visit and see the place.

--hide--

Way to take initiative Kahirup. clap

Feb 8th 2013 new

Running a lot, eating hot cookies, and then running a lot!

Posts 81 - 90 of 96