Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 4th 2013 new
(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Is the doghouse plastic or made of wood? The plastic ones are colder- I would think..
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Is the doghouse plastic or made of wood? The plastic ones are colder- I would think..

--hide--

With the ten[erate temps in southern CA does it matter there?
Feb 4th 2013 new
(Quote) Patrick-624504 said: Scoring has a totally different meaning down this neck of the woods so I would say a Gentlema...
(Quote) Patrick-624504 said:

Scoring has a totally different meaning down this neck of the woods so I would say a Gentleman never tells.

But down here we know men are always wrong therefore just accept the blame, agree with the woman, give her a kiss and say she looks wonderfully slim and answer Yes to everything and you will always be ahead.

--hide--

So you are saying I did good advertizing this thread in the title? Would you have looked and learned otherwise? scratchchin I'll challwnge you on agreeing to avoid a fight even if she is wrong. First who wins when error is allowed to win? Second correction in a loving, charitable attitude should be appreciated. If no correction is accepted by either it isn't good.

Third, no need to hersheyskiss and make up if there are NO fights! Sandpaper smooths wood. Marriage is the sandpaper that smooths and polixhes some to be ready for heaven rosary for all of OGMBC, clair
Feb 4th 2013 new
(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: no woman keeping scores yet. let me get that settled first then we'll see how well I score
(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said:

no woman keeping scores yet. let me get that settled first then we'll see how well I score

--hide--

Oh Kahirup, you poor soul! There are NO women around you to practice? Are you a hermit or do you live in a monastery?

Get a few practice rounds in on the driving range rolling eyes Start surprizing the princesses here and learn the art, so when she crosses your path you are ready. The 49ers didn't start practicing for the SuperBowl a month ago.

This world needs more examples of selfless charity! Only being nice to someone who might return it isn't very charitable irked
Feb 4th 2013 new
This is truly wisdom. Way to go Clair. I am impressed. You just keep scoring with me. One of my litmus tests is whether or not a guy can take criticism and actually try to change. More than that is whether or not he's willing to correct me or care about my soul enough to make sure I am not on the wrong track. That is such an essential part of marriage. We can not forget that the purpose of marriage is sanctification.
Feb 4th 2013 new

If you want to laugh out loud ~ several times ~ then watch this short video.

The kicker is...what he says is soooo true!

Feb 4th 2013 new
(Quote) Shara-929649 said: This is truly wisdom. Way to go Clair. I am impressed. You just keep scoring with me. One of my litmus te...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said: This is truly wisdom. Way to go Clair. I am impressed. You just keep scoring with me.

One of my litmus tests is whether or not a guy can take criticism and actually try to change. More than that is whether or not he's willing to correct me or care about my soul enough to make sure I am not on the wrong track. That is such an essential part of marriage. We can not forget that the purpose of marriage is sanctification.
--hide--

Stargazer Lilly

"Stargazer Lilly"

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: Is the doghouse plastic or made of wood? The pla...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:
Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Is the doghouse plastic or made of wood? The plastic ones are colder- I would think..

With the ten[erate temps in southern CA does it matter there?
--hide--

It matters.

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Patrick-624504 said: Scoring has a totally different meaning down this neck of the woods so I would say a G...

Scoring has a totally different meaning down this neck of the woods so I would say a Gentleman never tells.

But down here we know men are always wrong therefore just accept the blame, agree with the woman, give her a kiss and say she looks wonderfully slim and answer Yes to everything and you will always be ahead.

--hide--

You guys are so smart down there! smile

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: You guys are so smart down there!
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

You guys are so smart down there!

--hide--

And you get 5 points, Patrick!!! smile

Feb 4th 2013 new
(Quote) Patrick-624504 said: Scoring has a totally different meaning down this neck of the woods so I would say a Gentleman never ...

--hide--
That is great, Patrick! You made my day.
Posts 21 - 30 of 77