Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 4th 2013 new
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said: So what grit sandpaper do you need?
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said:

So what grit sandpaper do you need?

--hide--

I FORGOT FOR SURE. THE SMALLER THE NUMBER THE MORE COURSE, RIGHT?
Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: www.youtube.com
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: www.youtube.com
--hide--

very interesting stuff. thanks Clair.

Feb 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: So you are saying I did good advertizing this thread in the title? Would you have looked and learn...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

So you are saying I did good advertizing this thread in the title? Would you have looked and learned otherwise? I'll challwnge you on agreeing to avoid a fight even if she is wrong. First who wins when error is allowed to win? Second correction in a loving, charitable attitude should be appreciated. If no correction is accepted by either it isn't good.

Third, no need to and make up if there are NO fights! Sandpaper smooths wood. Marriage is the sandpaper that smooths and polixhes some to be ready for heaven for all of OGMBC, clair
--hide--

Any editor will tell you Clair thatt a Good Headline will always interst the great unwashed masses!!!!! Mate no need to challenge me been there done that, yes for a quiet life just say yes and agree with everything.

The rest is your opinion and way of doing it good luck, but I have seen too many domestics and there results to know what your approach can effect if not tactful

Feb 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Marirose-887295 said: So what grit sandpaper do you need?
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said:

So what grit sandpaper do you need?

--hide--

Heavy grade especialy if decoration or in-laws are the object of the discussion

Feb 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Christina-933729 said: Thank you, Clair, for sharing! Incredibly funny (and true!)And, yes, one ...
(Quote) Christina-933729 said:

Thank you, Clair, for sharing! Incredibly funny (and true!)

And, yes, one rose given on twelve separate occasions = 12pts

vs.

A dozen roses given once = 1 pt

--hide--

12 roses at once = $50! so at least 50 points plus 1 for trying less the points for what they are appologising for

Feb 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Christina-933729 said: Bravo, Patrick, bravo!! You are a gracious gentleman!
(Quote) Christina-933729 said:

Bravo, Patrick, bravo!! You are a gracious gentleman!

--hide--

Christina you are clearly a well knowing educated and intelligent woman. I was house trained by my mother and my older sister who was bigger than me. Its also why we dont start wars as we will agree and then go back to sleep.

Any way what do men know? The hand that rocks the cradle rules the family, every man knows that. Plus we know we are always wrong. Professor Lord Winston said so in his famous BBC documentary on Humanity

Feb 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: I FORGOT FOR SURE. THE SMALLER THE NUMBER THE MORE COURSE, RIGHT?
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

I FORGOT FOR SURE. THE SMALLER THE NUMBER THE MORE COURSE, RIGHT?
--hide--

I cant help, as I am a man so dont read instructions or take directions while driving or doing DIY

Feb 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: That is great, Patrick! You made my day.
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: That is great, Patrick! You made my day.
--hide--

Clearly another true lady

Feb 6th 2013 new

Hilarious and so true! laughing

Feb 6th 2013 new
(Quote) Patrick-624504 said: I cant help, as I am a man so dont read instructions or take directions while driving or doin...
(Quote) Patrick-624504 said:

I cant help, as I am a man so dont read instructions or take directions while driving or doing DIY

--hide--

What if you DIY as you drive? Does the same apply if you do anything while chewing gum? The world wants to know, Patrick.
Posts 41 - 50 of 77