Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 6th 2013 new
(Quote) Patrick-624504 said: Any editor will tell you Clair thatt a Good Headline will always interst the great unwashed m...
(Quote) Patrick-624504 said:

Any editor will tell you Clair thatt a Good Headline will always interst the great unwashed masses!!!!! Mate no need to challenge me been there done that, yes for a quiet life just say yes and agree with everything.

The rest is your opinion and way of doing it good luck, but I have seen too many domestics and there results to know what your approach can effect if not tactful

--hide--

Yes, all in the loving way God challenged us to grow. theheart
Feb 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Yes, all in the loving way God challenged us to grow.
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

Yes, all in the loving way God challenged us to grow.
--hide--

I'm not sure I ever met a loving editor, well never one who loved me!!!!!

Feb 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: And you get 5 points, Patrick!!!
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

And you get 5 points, Patrick!!!

--hide--

Aw thanks I'm blushing at your intelligence and perspicacity

Feb 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: What if you DIY as you drive? Does the same apply if you do anything while chewing gum? The world ...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

What if you DIY as you drive? Does the same apply if you do anything while chewing gum? The world wants to know, Patrick.
--hide--

Yes its in the genes ask any woman they'll back me up. No man listens to any directions or uses any instructions, and if a man can do 3 things at once, they are probably cross dressing mischievous shhh

Feb 7th 2013 new

This is a hysterically funny video. phew! It is worthwhile asking the guys what we can do to score big.... gentlemen?

Feb 7th 2013 new
Thanks so much for sharing this, he's great. Big help, touch-down!
Feb 8th 2013 new

thank you so much. you just made my day

Feb 8th 2013 new
(Quote) Margherita-896415 said: thank you so much. you just made my day
(Quote) Margherita-896415 said:

thank you so much. you just made my day

--hide--

Well same to ya! It always great to see the pretty smile of another of God's Most Beautiful Creations! OGMBC faint
Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Patrick-624504 said: (Quote) Clair-6292 said: Yes, all in the loving way God challenged us t...
(Quote) Patrick-624504 said:

Quote:
Clair-6292 said:

Yes, all in the loving way God challenged us to grow.

I'm not sure I ever met a loving editor, well never one who loved me!!!!!

--hide--

scratchchin We certainly can still love someone by correcting them. One of the Spiritual works of mercy Is "to instruct the ignorant". I remember this one well because the bishop asked us if anyone knew them at Confirmation , and I mentioned this one wink christthecenterofyourlife.blogspot.com

I like the idea of doing simple acts of kindness but I don't think we need to keep score. God doesn't keep score nor should we...
"We should pray for the perfect love, that is, to do good acts for the love of
God alone. " Praying

Another thought came to mind, if a man just says yes and agrees with me and I agree with him, where can there be any growth or improvement .. I think communication is a good thing. Open and honest, even if it hurts. Tough love is sometimes needed.

Blessings to all of us singles ... hug

Oh and we do have an instruction book ... Basic Instructions before leaving earth = BIBLE wave

Feb 8th 2013 new

laughing laughing faint ROTFL soooo hard!! Oh Clair, I just looked at this clip, and I am loving it!! Soooo true in my experience of marriage and men!!

I'd love to go see this man as a CM Event in my area--or even in another state--as I think it would be great fodder for discussion and fellowship afterwards.

I'll read through the 6 pages of posts later and see what others have said, but for now, know that you lightened my day tremendously! hug

Posts 51 - 60 of 77