Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Patrick-624504 said: Dont know what sort of men you want but I dont wear soiled clothes, and I certainly wo...
(Quote) Patrick-624504 said:

Dont know what sort of men you want but I dont wear soiled clothes, and I certainly would go out in anything but my best tailor made suit, Its cashmere so it doesnt do stains. Akiwi woman would soon let you know if she disapproved, so no worries there.

Im a Man not a slob, and Ill dig your car out for because Im also a gentleman, Getting to New Jersey may be a problem.

--hide--

Oooopsss I Forgot Men never think they dress poorly or look like a slob even if they do, its only us women that wonder how good we look laughing
And what is an Akiwi woman , Does she carry kiwi's with her wherever she goes and throw them at you?

Oh the joys of communicating over the internet. I am blaming Clair for staring this. Where is that kiwi to throw at him !!! mischievous

Kathleen smile

Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Oooopsss I Forgot Men never think they dress poorly or look like a slob even if they...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Oooopsss I Forgot Men never think they dress poorly or look like a slob even if they do, its only us women that wonder how good we look
And what is an Akiwi woman , Does she carry kiwi's with her wherever she goes and throw them at you?

Oh the joys of communicating over the internet. I am blaming Clair for staring this. Where is that kiwi to throw at him !!!

Kathleen

--hide--

Kiwis are what New Zealanders are called, after our national bird. AKiwi is typo.

True- men always look smart even in jandles and shorts with beer belly protruding laughing mischievous

But I was dragged kicking and screaming into being well dressed by my mother as a child, I can sow, repair and embroider, plus iron sharp enough to cut yourself. Stylish dressing is hard, anybody can be a slob she would say.

Similarly I had a Private school education, which included compulsorary Cadet Training (ROTC to you) run by the Regular Army and under Queens Regulations, so we were taught ironing, spit and polish, to polish belts buckles and badges to a shine you could see your self in, discipline and honour to Queen Country and God. I was a Warrant Officer so I had to set an example to my men in conduct and dress.

Our school uniform included tie and cap with shoes always shined and socks held up 4 centremetres below the knee by garters, crease had to be ironed, ruler straight and run down the centre of the leg and along the centre of the sleeve. Cap badge was enameled and had to shine, as did shoes clear enough to see your own image. God help you if you were not tip top spic and span. Public executions were common for misdemeanors of dress and discipline. Yes there was still corporal punishment at my school till 1990.

So I know how to dress, act and behave in the presence of a lady.

And if a man looks like a slob it just make the feminine jewel shine brighter wink

Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Patrick-624504 said: Yes its in the genes ask any woman they'll back me up. No man listens to any direc...
(Quote) Patrick-624504 said:

Yes its in the genes ask any woman they'll back me up. No man listens to any directions or uses any instructions, and if a man can do 3 things at once, they are probably cross dressing

--hide--
laughing laughing laughing

Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Mike-646924 said:
(Quote) Mike-646924 said:

--hide--

Glad you enjoyed it kind sir, another of the housetrained generation, at all?

Feb 12th 2013 new

He is really funny.

Feb 12th 2013 new

Clair that is interesting and sooooooo true. Kindness is the key.

Feb 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: I FORGOT FOR SURE. THE SMALLER THE NUMBER THE MORE COURSE, RIGHT?
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

I FORGOT FOR SURE. THE SMALLER THE NUMBER THE MORE COURSE, RIGHT?
--hide--

That's right!

Posts 71 - 77 of 77