Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

help!

Feb 4th 2013 new

Why when I do a search for someone who is a 7/7, do those who are not still pop up? I mean I like a profile and then I notice the person doesn't even believe in the EUCHARIST or the sanctity of life....really???? That is why we click on that search criteria to begin with so why doesn't it work?

Also, can't someone get rid of that gross cockroach ad that is always there????

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Why when I do a search for someone who is a 7/7, do those who are not still pop up? I mean I lik...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

Why when I do a search for someone who is a 7/7, do those who are not still pop up? I mean I like a profile and then I notice the person doesn't even believe in the EUCHARIST or the sanctity of life....really???? That is why we click on that search criteria to begin with so why doesn't it work?

Also, can't someone get rid of that gross cockroach ad that is always there????

--hide--

In my experience they do add 5 or 6 out of 7 of the Churches tennants in the profile matches. I put it down tho the movement of the Holy Spirit afterall God Moves In Mysterious Ways His Wonders To Perform. Christ said too There is more that happens between Heaven and Earth than is known to Man. So it may be the Holy Spirit giving you a lateral thought?

As for the Cockroach I hate them but find they respond satisfactorily to Fly spray or a rolled up newspaper????

Feb 4th 2013 new

Please submit a ticket for any search glitches as well as to report an ad. Thank you.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3