Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

P.S. I Love You

Feb 4th 2013 new

I just watched P.S. I Love You for the first time and it's so sad, and I'm such a girl sad I didn't find it uplifting at all, it kind of makes me want to not fall in love ever again...I related to so much in the movie, it just made me sad and bitter. Does anybody else feel this way sometimes, especially with romance movies? Or is this a great movie and I'm just being paranoid/emotional?

It doesn't help that I watched it with my cat, during my workout time, and feel all lonely now :/

Feb 4th 2013 new
(Quote) Mary-583970 said: I just watched P.S. I Love You for the first time and it's so sad, and I'm such a girl I didn't fin...
(Quote) Mary-583970 said:

I just watched P.S. I Love You for the first time and it's so sad, and I'm such a girl I didn't find it uplifting at all, it kind of makes me want to not fall in love ever again...I related to so much in the movie, it just made me sad and bitter. Does anybody else feel this way sometimes, especially with romance movies? Or is this a great movie and I'm just being paranoid/emotional?

It doesn't help that I watched it with my cat, during my workout time, and feel all lonely now :/

--hide--

That movie is one I only watch when I need the release that comes when I need to have a good cry....so I guess you aren't alone in that one.... scratchchin
Feb 6th 2013 new

Feelings are transient and this time WILL pass....

P.S. Gerard Butler is from Scotland like me!

Feb 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-583970 said: I just watched P.S. I Love You for the first time and it's so sad, and I'm such a girl I d...
(Quote) Mary-583970 said:

I just watched P.S. I Love You for the first time and it's so sad, and I'm such a girl I didn't find it uplifting at all, it kind of makes me want to not fall in love ever again...I related to so much in the movie, it just made me sad and bitter. Does anybody else feel this way sometimes, especially with romance movies? Or is this a great movie and I'm just being paranoid/emotional?

--hide--
Mary I saw that movie and I found it very sad. If I see a movie that makes me sad I usually don't watch it again. I prefer to watch uplifting, funny movies but if I happen to see a sad movie I try to think of something positive about the movie and try to focus on that.

Posts 1 - 4 of 4