Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 15th 2013 new

Agreed I am glad to receive them ...a cute phrase or a question in the emotigram makes it even better.

Feb 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 saidWow! In every thread I see men posting that they want the woman to make the first move. Is that really t...
(Quote) Kristen-878108 saidWow! In every thread I see men posting that they want the woman to make the first move. Is that really true? I don't have a problem doing that, but I just find it odd. Can someone explain? Is communication in the online world different than in everyday life?
--hide--

Just as in real life most of us have not learned how to communicate
I do not find it odd that women do not want to initiate communication
but I love to get emotes, and I usually hate surprises
John

Feb 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: Wow! In every thread I see men posting that they want the woman to make the first ...
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said:

Wow! In every thread I see men posting that they want the woman to make the first move. Is that really true? I don't have a problem doing that, but I just find it odd. Can someone explain? Is communication in the online world different than in everyday life?

--hide--
Kristen, it doesn't matter to me whether it's online or not. I have no issue if the woman makes the first move. I enjoy the attention. Women are definitely missing out if they believe men can read their minds. Why wait for your ship to come in? Swim out after it! wink

Feb 15th 2013 new

i think what is more important, after receiving an emote from a lady, is to reply to it... unless i am mistaken, i did not read this in any of the posts! the last emote i did send had a response. the only thing i do is go on the album, decide what pictures i like and then select them.. i am only saying at this point i like the picture and could there be a connection? rose heart shhh

Posts 41 - 44 of 44