Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Is at Mary Queen of the Holy Rosary Church in Lexington on Friday, 2/15/13 at 8:00pm.

Tickets are Free at http://www.collinrayefree.com, but you MUST register for a ticket there. A Love Offering will be taken up at the concert.

Collin is a great Country and religious singer, and his hits include Love Me, Not That Different, Little Rock, and That's My Story. Give a listen to his Ave Maria.

I just reserved my ticket.

Feb 5th 2013 new

Hi Bob, sounds interesting! I'm from Northern Kentucky! Easy drive! Weather permitting, I may go!

Feb 5th 2013 new

Be SURE to Register NOW. MQHR is a big Church, but it might fill up. I've always liked Collin's music, Forgot to mention "One Boy, One Girl" and I read he had sixreen number 1s.

See you there?

Feb 5th 2013 new

Just tried to register but I'm not on Facebook and that is what came up on the screen. Any suggestions? Yes! I LOVE that song! But I hear his Ave Maria is unbelieveable.

Feb 5th 2013 new

Oh, sorry! I take it back! I CAN register through e-mail!

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Becki-568712 said: Just tried to register but I'm not on Facebook and that is what came up on the screen. Any su...
(Quote) Becki-568712 said:

Just tried to register but I'm not on Facebook and that is what came up on the screen. Any suggestions? Yes! I LOVE that song! But I hear his Ave Maria is unbelieveable.

--hide--

You should be able to get his website by either collinrayefree.com .. or ... collinraye.com without Facebook. Let me know.

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Becki-568712 said: Oh, sorry! I take it back! I CAN register through e-mail!

Oh, sorry! I take it back! I CAN register through e-mail!

--hide--

Alright !!!!

Feb 5th 2013 new

I'm registered! Thanks for the info! I'll be there weather permitting!

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Becki-568712 said: I'm registered! Thanks for the info! I'll be there weather permitting!

I'm registered! Thanks for the info! I'll be there weather permitting!

--hide--

Excellent. I'm recruiting others from "Lexington Christian Singles in Service" and "Southland Christian Singles N Christ". Will plan to meet on the right side of Church before entering where the pews are. See you there.

I'll update this thread w/ other names as they get their tickets.

Feb 5th 2013 new

If something comes up with the kids where I can't show up, I'll

be sure to post on here. Looking forward to meeting new Kentucky friends!

Posts 1 - 10 of 33