Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Is at Mary Queen of the Holy Rosary Church in Lexington on Friday, 2/15/13 at 8:00pm.

Tickets are Free at http://www.collinrayefree.com, but you MUST register for a ticket there. A Love Offering will be taken up at the concert.

Collin is a great Country and religious singer, and his hits include Love Me, Not That Different, Little Rock, and That's My Story. Give a listen to his Ave Maria.

I just reserved my ticket.

02/05/2013 new

Hi Bob, sounds interesting! I'm from Northern Kentucky! Easy drive! Weather permitting, I may go!

02/05/2013 new

Be SURE to Register NOW. MQHR is a big Church, but it might fill up. I've always liked Collin's music, Forgot to mention "One Boy, One Girl" and I read he had sixreen number 1s.

See you there?

02/05/2013 new

Just tried to register but I'm not on Facebook and that is what came up on the screen. Any suggestions? Yes! I LOVE that song! But I hear his Ave Maria is unbelieveable.

02/05/2013 new

Oh, sorry! I take it back! I CAN register through e-mail!

02/05/2013 new

(Quote) Becki-568712 said: Just tried to register but I'm not on Facebook and that is what came up on the screen. Any su...
(Quote) Becki-568712 said:

Just tried to register but I'm not on Facebook and that is what came up on the screen. Any suggestions? Yes! I LOVE that song! But I hear his Ave Maria is unbelieveable.

--hide--

You should be able to get his website by either collinrayefree.com .. or ... collinraye.com without Facebook. Let me know.

02/05/2013 new

(Quote) Becki-568712 said: Oh, sorry! I take it back! I CAN register through e-mail!

Oh, sorry! I take it back! I CAN register through e-mail!

--hide--

Alright !!!!

02/05/2013 new

I'm registered! Thanks for the info! I'll be there weather permitting!

02/05/2013 new

(Quote) Becki-568712 said: I'm registered! Thanks for the info! I'll be there weather permitting!

I'm registered! Thanks for the info! I'll be there weather permitting!

--hide--

Excellent. I'm recruiting others from "Lexington Christian Singles in Service" and "Southland Christian Singles N Christ". Will plan to meet on the right side of Church before entering where the pews are. See you there.

I'll update this thread w/ other names as they get their tickets.

02/05/2013 new

If something comes up with the kids where I can't show up, I'll

be sure to post on here. Looking forward to meeting new Kentucky friends!

Posts 1 - 10 of 33