Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Becki-568712 said: If something comes up with the kids where I can't show up, I'llbe sure to post on...
(Quote) Becki-568712 said:

If something comes up with the kids where I can't show up, I'll

be sure to post on here. Looking forward to meeting new Kentucky friends!

--hide--

Get tickets for the kids. I'm recruiting my non-CM friends...right now 2 M & 2 W = Becki, Tammy, Pete and Bob - in our Group. Should be a lot more, plus others we don't know.

We had least 50 at our Super Bowl Party - some of them should attend.

I checked Collin's discography on wikipedia = BUNCHES of hits.

Feb 6th 2013 new

I hope he sings "I Think About You" which looks at abuse of women, and how "every woman used to be someone's little girl".

Feb 6th 2013 new

I'm really looking forward to it. Each one of his songs has meaning. Thanks for posting this Bob!

Feb 12th 2013 new

Right now 2 M & 3W = Becki, Tammy, Sarah, Pete and Bob - in our Group. Should be a lot more, plus others we don't know.

Tammy will be bringing several friends from Christ the King Cathedral.

We'll meet around 7:40pm at the far right entrance inside the foyer.

Feb 12th 2013 new

From Collin's "Not That Different" ....

I laugh, I love, I hope, I try.

I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry.

We're really not that different.

Me and you.

Feb 12th 2013 new

Correction ...

From Collin's "Not That Different" ....

I laugh, I love, I hope, I try.

I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry.

And I know you do the same things too.

We're really not that different, me and you.

Feb 12th 2013 new

Hi Bob!

I have RSVPd through facebook but they will not let you get more than 1 ticket. My computer won't bring up the other website :(

Feb 12th 2013 new

clap I just managed to get my computer to pull up the site - I requested 2 tickets in case my girlfriend wants to join us. It states that you will be let in by your last name. Interesting - what if there is more than one person with the same last name?

CowGirl

Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Laurel-904204 said: Hi Bob! I have RSVPd through facebook but they will not let you get more than 1 ticke...
(Quote) Laurel-904204 said:

Hi Bob!

I have RSVPd through facebook but they will not let you get more than 1 ticket. My computer won't bring up the other website :

--hide--

Laurel - collinrayefree.com should work. Then utilize the "Register" tab. If Facebook took your RSVP, you should be fine. Our Group will meet on the far right side of the foyer around 7:40pm. See you there...we should have at least 6 in our Group.

Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Laurel-904204 said: I just managed to get my computer to pull up the site - I requested 2 tickets in case my girlfri...
(Quote) Laurel-904204 said:

I just managed to get my computer to pull up the site - I requested 2 tickets in case my girlfriend wants to join us. It states that you will be let in by your last name. Interesting - what if there is more than one person with the same last name?

--hide--

They'll probably verify phone number and/ or email address. At least 7 in our Group - thank you - Bob.

Posts 11 - 20 of 33