Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

02/05/2013 new

(Quote) Becki-568712 said: If something comes up with the kids where I can't show up, I'llbe sure to post on...
(Quote) Becki-568712 said:

If something comes up with the kids where I can't show up, I'll

be sure to post on here. Looking forward to meeting new Kentucky friends!

--hide--

Get tickets for the kids. I'm recruiting my non-CM friends...right now 2 M & 2 W = Becki, Tammy, Pete and Bob - in our Group. Should be a lot more, plus others we don't know.

We had least 50 at our Super Bowl Party - some of them should attend.

I checked Collin's discography on wikipedia = BUNCHES of hits.

02/06/2013 new

I hope he sings "I Think About You" which looks at abuse of women, and how "every woman used to be someone's little girl".

02/06/2013 new

I'm really looking forward to it. Each one of his songs has meaning. Thanks for posting this Bob!

02/12/2013 new

Right now 2 M & 3W = Becki, Tammy, Sarah, Pete and Bob - in our Group. Should be a lot more, plus others we don't know.

Tammy will be bringing several friends from Christ the King Cathedral.

We'll meet around 7:40pm at the far right entrance inside the foyer.

02/12/2013 new

From Collin's "Not That Different" ....

I laugh, I love, I hope, I try.

I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry.

We're really not that different.

Me and you.

02/12/2013 new

Correction ...

From Collin's "Not That Different" ....

I laugh, I love, I hope, I try.

I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry.

And I know you do the same things too.

We're really not that different, me and you.

02/12/2013 new

Hi Bob!

I have RSVPd through facebook but they will not let you get more than 1 ticket. My computer won't bring up the other website :(

02/12/2013 new

clap I just managed to get my computer to pull up the site - I requested 2 tickets in case my girlfriend wants to join us. It states that you will be let in by your last name. Interesting - what if there is more than one person with the same last name?

CowGirl

02/12/2013 new

(Quote) Laurel-904204 said: Hi Bob! I have RSVPd through facebook but they will not let you get more than 1 ticke...
(Quote) Laurel-904204 said:

Hi Bob!

I have RSVPd through facebook but they will not let you get more than 1 ticket. My computer won't bring up the other website :

--hide--

Laurel - collinrayefree.com should work. Then utilize the "Register" tab. If Facebook took your RSVP, you should be fine. Our Group will meet on the far right side of the foyer around 7:40pm. See you there...we should have at least 6 in our Group.

02/12/2013 new

(Quote) Laurel-904204 said: I just managed to get my computer to pull up the site - I requested 2 tickets in case my girlfri...
(Quote) Laurel-904204 said:

I just managed to get my computer to pull up the site - I requested 2 tickets in case my girlfriend wants to join us. It states that you will be let in by your last name. Interesting - what if there is more than one person with the same last name?

--hide--

They'll probably verify phone number and/ or email address. At least 7 in our Group - thank you - Bob.

Posts 11 - 20 of 33