Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Feb 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Laurel-904204 said: Bob -- I sent this before I located you from my phone. Didn't know if you had access from a ...
(Quote) Laurel-904204 said:

Bob -- I sent this before I located you from my phone. Didn't know if you had access from a phone or not. Glad we were able to connect - the concert was awesome.

--hide--

Laurel - I deliberately don't have a cell phone. The concert was awesome. Tonite, and we can hear it from their website, Collin sings at the Grand Ole Opry at 10pm our time. I'm going to the ChiliFest at Southland Christian, Bldg F, atrium, and be ecumenical. Join us - starts at 6:30 and goes to 9pm.

Feb 16th 2013 new

Bob, I've got the WSM site I'm listening too...Can't see the show, right? Just listen? Thanks for the info. God Bless

Feb 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Becki-568712 said: Bob, I've got the WSM site I'm listening too...Can't see the show, right? Just listen...
(Quote) Becki-568712 said:

Bob, I've got the WSM site I'm listening too...Can't see the show, right? Just listen? Thanks for the info. God Bless

--hide--

Yes, just listen, I got back from the ChiliFest to hear Collin sing his allocated 2 songs. On both, you could hear distinctly the keyboard and fiddle like last nite. A girl at the ChiliFest was also at Collin's show last nite, and she said "best concert ever".

For those who didn't hear the Opry tonite, Collin, like last nite, opened w/ "Little Rock", and then "Galveston". I hope he releases Galveston and has a hit.

Still need to find Andrew's ID.

Posts 31 - 33 of 33