Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Feb 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Carolyn-926211 said: Hi, Theresa. I think this is a good idea. How about a Trivia Game night with everyone bringing ...
(Quote) Carolyn-926211 said:

Hi, Theresa. I think this is a good idea. How about a Trivia Game night with everyone bringing appetizers and desserts? Food and fun are always nice ice breakers. I live in MD, but would be interested in something in northern VA.

--hide--

This is going to show up twice..... still learning the forum ropes! :)

Hi Carolyn,

Food and fun... Sounds good to me! I like the potluck idea.... :)

Blessed Lent to you! rosary theheart

Feb 13th 2013 new

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for the interest! clap Event is in the planning/considering stage, but I'm so glad everyone is interested in getting together for some good times, food fun, and, I'm sure, awesome company! wave

A gentleman from Front Royal VA (Tom) has offered to help me plan something for sometime in May (possibly, June?) so we will keep you posted!!! :)

biggrin Blessed Lent to you all!

rosary theheart

Feb 16th 2013 new

What a great idea - I would be interested in a meet-up! I look forward to seeing the details Theresa and Tom work out. smile

Feb 28th 2013 new
I am looking foward to meet everybody un northernVirginia, it's a wonderful idea!!!!
Mar 1st 2013 new

I'm in! I'm in Maryland but could do NOVA especially on the weekend. Either the potluck or the hiking idea sound good to me :) Keep us posted

Mar 1st 2013 new

Old Town Alexandria is a happening place, especially on the weekends. There're adult sports leagues forming for the spring and summer seasons. Follow this link for a little more info:alexandriava.gov. Anybody want to get a team together?? If so, please message me and we can start stuff rolling :). -Dan

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Theresa-293203 said: A gentleman from Front Royal VA (Tom) has offered to help me plan something for sometime in May...
(Quote) Theresa-293203 said:

A gentleman from Front Royal VA (Tom) has offered to help me plan something for sometime in May (possibly, June?) so we will keep you posted!!! :)

--hide--

Oh... I would love to join but I will be out of the country around those months. Hopefully there's another meet-up. For now, I will just wish everybody a good time :) wave

Mar 8th 2013 new

Hi Theresa.

I try to meet my high school buddies at the school yearly reunion, so I might be in the area.

I would like to know if there is a Shrine nearby, so that I can make it into a pilgrimage. theheart rosary Praying

hug Mari

Mar 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Nan-659871 said: Oh... I would love to join but I will be out of the country around those months. Ho...
(Quote) Nan-659871 said:

Oh... I would love to join but I will be out of the country around those months. Hopefully there's another meet-up. For now, I will just wish everybody a good time :)

--hide--

Hi Nan! I'm sorry you won't be able to make it! I'm hopeful everyone has a good time and will be interested enough in a second get together! :) Perhaps you could come to the next one! :)

Blessings,

Theresa.

Mar 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Mari-894290 said: Hi Theresa. I try to meet my high school buddies at the school yearly reunion, so I might b...
(Quote) Mari-894290 said:

Hi Theresa.

I try to meet my high school buddies at the school yearly reunion, so I might be in the area.

I would like to know if there is a Shrine nearby, so that I can make it into a pilgrimage.

Mari

--hide--

Hi Mari, wave

I did a quick google search and this link is what I came up with:

catholicplaces.org (Virginia)

www.catholicshrines.net (Washington, DC)

www.catholicshrines.net (Maryland)

Hopefully this is along the lines of what you were looking for!! biggrin scratchchin

~Theresa. rosary

Posts 11 - 20 of 48