Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Saint Valentine's Day

02/05/2013 new

As February 14 is a little more than a week away, I wanted to know how many people here say "Happy St. Valentine's Day as opposed to Happy Valentine's Day". (?) I personally like to remind people that it is an original "Catholic" feast day. I know that the greeting card companies have taken it over, but I just wondered how you like to say "Happy .....

theheart theheart theheart

02/06/2013 new

(Quote) Carolyn-896104 said: As February 14 is a little more than a week away, I wanted to know how many people here say &qu...
(Quote) Carolyn-896104 said:

As February 14 is a little more than a week away, I wanted to know how many people here say "Happy St. Valentine's Day as opposed to Happy Valentine's Day". (?) I personally like to remind people that it is an original "Catholic" feast day. I know that the greeting card companies have taken it over, but I just wondered how you like to say "Happy .....

--hide--
As for me i have (never) said "Happy St. Valentines Day" Valentines Day yes! And yes i know what the catholic St. Valentine was about (basically) But i always (always) say Happy St. Patrick's Day! laughing biggrin biggrin

02/06/2013 new

Me too Mike. It seems as if American Greetings is cashing in on St. Valentines feast day. And I also say happy St. Patrick's Day, but I don't know why. But I also say happy Monday and a very happy Friday!

Posts 1 - 3 of 3