Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Feb 8th 2013 new

Happy Birthday!Happy Birthday Sheila!

Feb 8th 2013 new

Happy Birthday,Sheila Happy Birthday! wave flower rose hug clap Happy Birthday! balloon party present

Feb 8th 2013 new

My dear friend Bernie, Thank you so very much for the absolutely exquisite, Faure - Romance for Violin and Piano Transcendent. One of the best gift's I've received.

God Bless Bernie,

Sheila rose angel Harp note violin hug

Feb 9th 2013 new

wave Happy Birthday, Sheila! May your coming year bring you many joys and blessings! rose rose party present Harp Happy Birthday!

Feb 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Thank you so much everyone, especially Daniel for his kind and enthusiastic request on my behalf...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Thank you so much everyone, especially Daniel for his kind and enthusiastic request on my behalf !!! I know I can always count on my CM friends for their faith, kindness, and support. I would also like to again thank the numerous kind gentlemen who sent Happy Birthday wishes through a message or emotigram.

You are all simply the BEST !!!

With warm regards,

Sheila

--hide--

Happy belated Birthday Sheila Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Praying

Feb 9th 2013 new
Happy belated birthday, Sheila!!
Feb 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: My dear friend Bernie, Thank you so very much for the absolutely exquisite, Faure - Romance for ...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

My dear friend Bernie, Thank you so very much for the absolutely exquisite, Faure - Romance for Violin and Piano Transcendent. One of the best gift's I've received.

God Bless Bernie,

Sheila

--hide--
Hi Sheila, glad you like it. Just a gesture of appreciation for the "engaging" flirt thread and coments, as well as the sparkling samples of music you've presented to us. GBU

Feb 9th 2013 new

note Happy Birthday Sheila! biggrin rose hersheyskiss wave Happy Birthday! theheart Happy Birthday! clap Cheers! :party:

Feb 9th 2013 new
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: I want a huge turnout for this! Today we are celebrating the birthday of one of our favorites, Miss Sheila 371...
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

I want a huge turnout for this! Today we are celebrating the birthday of one of our favorites, Miss Sheila 371804 from Michigan. May God bless you with all kinds of peace and happiness today

--hide--
Happy Birthday Sheila...I enjoy your posts.
Feb 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: I want a huge turnout for this! Today we are celebrating the birthday of one of our favorites, M...
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

I want a huge turnout for this! Today we are celebrating the birthday of one of our favorites, Miss Sheila 371804 from Michigan. May God bless you with all kinds of peace and happiness today

--hide--
Happy birthday, Sheila. Sorry I'm late.

Posts 11 - 20 of 23