Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Feb 10th 2013 new
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Thank you so much everyone, especially Daniel for his kind and enthusiastic request on my behalf !!! I know I ...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Thank you so much everyone, especially Daniel for his kind and enthusiastic request on my behalf !!! I know I can always count on my CM friends for their faith, kindness, and support. I would also like to again thank the numerous kind gentlemen who sent Happy Birthday wishes through a message or emotigram.

You are all simply the BEST !!!

With warm regards,

Sheila

--hide--
Happy birthday Sheila! Have a great day!
Feb 10th 2013 new

Thank you so much once again to all of my CM friends, for your kind and thoughtful Birthday wishes !

God bless ALL ! angel hug Praying wave

Warm regards,

Sheila

Feb 10th 2013 new

Happy belated birthday, Sheila! Many blessings in the year ahead! Happy Birthday! discoball party

Posts 21 - 23 of 23