Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Portland, Maine.Two or three storms so far, total accumulation at any one time maybe 26 inches.I don...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Portland, Maine.
Two or three storms so far, total accumulation at any one time maybe 26 inches.
I don't shovel. I have people to do that for me.

--hide--
Well, hello there, stranger! wink laughing What are you doing here with such a large user number? scratchchin duck
Feb 7th 2013 new

It snowed here on Friday, then again Sunday night, and again on Monday night, then again on Tuesday, and yet again it snowed on Wednesday. wide eyed but we only got a few inches, which isn't bad. The worst part of the whole thing was you shoveled the driveway only to find a fresh coating of snow on it the next day, so you shovel it again only to find another coating of snow on the driveway. surprised That is when you give up and get snowed in.

Feb 7th 2013 new

Until today we have only had a few inches of snow but then today in the area I live (Norther Illinois) we had around 5-6 inches of some real heavy snow. I hate shoveling.

Feb 8th 2013 new

"It is a long story and I am not prepared to discuss it." vulcan we are borg

Feb 8th 2013 new

We've had about 4 or 5 decent snowfalls of 6 inches or more this winter so far. I think the most at one time was about 10 inches. So maybe a little more than the average I'm used to, definitely more than last year. I only had to shovel a snowdrift behind my car once...it actually felt kinda good. Nothing has really melted this year other than on the streets, so we have an average of close to two feet of snow everywhere, although it blows around so it's mostly piled up in some places, and not much in other places.

Sadly, still no snow days for me :( 33 years and counting...

Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: We haven't had anything like this one yet this year, but there's still hope... this pic ...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

We haven't had anything like this one yet this year, but there's still hope... this pic was from April one year!

Just a little April snowstorm at the homefront

"Just a little April snowstorm at the homefront"

--hide--

That's about what most people's yards look like around here now...but that's from the accumulation all winter, not all one storm. We don't really get a ton of snow, but what we do get usually sticks around for a long time!

Feb 8th 2013 new

i had about 15 inches here on thursday. that wet heavy snow. It is good exercise to shovel, but I have alot of driveway.Tha tstrom is now headed for the East coastt in tripl please be careful you guys! wave Praying

Feb 8th 2013 new

there is those typos again..geezzzzz......

Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: there is those typos again..geezzzzz......
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

there is those typos again..geezzzzz......

--hide--

the typo police can be bribed with chocolate donuts. PacMan Mmmm.... Donut.... Mmmm.... Donut.... Mmmm.... Donut....

Feb 8th 2013 new

As of right now...it's just raining....and raining......and raining.....and raining......

At least its not snow...I rather it rain all day than have it snow.

theheart Dove United States Flag party pinata Happy Birthday! cookiemonster hellokitty

Posts 11 - 20 of 45