Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 8th 2013 new

party Happy Birthday, Susan! Happy Birthday! present

Feb 8th 2013 new

Until recently, I've seen only a few flakes around here.... rolling eyes

Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Until recently, I've only seen a few flakes around here....
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Until recently, I've only seen a few flakes around here....

--hide--
Been looking in the mirror again, Ray?? wink laughing laughing

Feb 8th 2013 new

A crew consisting of myself and 7 others were sent to the Panhandle in Texas to work a couple of winters ago during the big blizzard. All of us from Louisiana except for one guy who was from Kansas. On our first morning trip from Lubbock to a small town 30 miles South, we found that it was necessary to start our vehicles in the parking lot and let them warmup, and then wait until enough heat had accumulated to allow snow and ice to melt from our windshields before heading out to our work station. Our crew member from Kansas began to go from one of our vehicles to the next scraping off snow and ice, but not before one of the guys asked him "What is that thing?" to which our Kansas guy replied in awe at our stupidity - "It's called an ice scraper." What do people from Louisiana know about ice scrapers!

Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Been looking in the mirror again, Ray??
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Been looking in the mirror again, Ray??

--hide--
irked tongue wink hug

Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: We are getting our first NorthEaster on Friday How much snow have you had this year and let us kn...
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

We are getting our first NorthEaster on Friday How much snow have you had this year and let us know your snow stories HAPPY SHOVELING FOLKS

--hide--

Strange weather here too...our high today was 34F...shirt sleeve weather
I did some snow shovelling just to feel solidarity with everyone else!
wave

Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: A crew consisting of myself and 7 others were sent to the Panhandle in Texas to work a couple o...
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

A crew consisting of myself and 7 others were sent to the Panhandle in Texas to work a couple of winters ago during the big blizzard. All of us from Louisiana except for one guy who was from Kansas. On our first morning trip from Lubbock to a small town 30 miles South, we found that it was necessary to start our vehicles in the parking lot and let them warmup, and then wait until enough heat had accumulated to allow snow and ice to melt from our windshields before heading out to our work station. Our crew member from Kansas began to go from one of our vehicles to the next scraping off snow and ice, but not before one of the guys asked him "What is that thing?" to which our Kansas guy replied in awe at our stupidity - "It's called an ice scraper." What do people from Louisiana know about ice scrapers!

--hide--

That is a cute story Beverly. My sister moved back to Michigan... after living in California for 20 years or so. Her first winter back she was driving on the expressway home (I-75) only to come upon cars with their flashers on. Not having a clue what that meant...she ended up in a ditch after spinning out on ice. She quickly learned that flashing lights during a snow fall means icy roads.

Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-898689 said: As of right now...it's just raining....and raining......and raining.....and raining......
(Quote) Susan-898689 said:

As of right now...it's just raining....and raining......and raining.....and raining......

At least its not snow...I rather it rain all day than have it snow.

--hide--
i'm for rain but the farmers need the snow!! happy,happy birthday susan Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! rose rose present present princess princess party party and many more!!!!

Feb 8th 2013 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Happy Birthday, Susan!
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Happy Birthday, Susan!

--hide--
Rolling Along wheelies for the birthday girl
Feb 8th 2013 new

More ice than snow it seems, although more snow, but I care not know. crazy

Posts 21 - 30 of 45