Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 11th 2013 new

Blaaaaaaah!!!! Another inch today, and now it's raining, which means the storm drains are flooded.

(The big problem with it is, if they flood enough, the rain water and waste water systems join and household waste is sent into the bay, bypassing the treatment plant. wide eyed )

Feb 11th 2013 new

snowman

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Poor Brian is truly quite blue Im mad at all of you Here I shovel with no relief in sight...
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Poor Brian is truly quite blue
Im mad at all of you
Here I shovel with no relief in sight
Nobody even says BRIAN,WE WILL HELP YOU.SEE YOU TONIGHT
Im up to my can in the white out blues
Is this really good news?
Dont laugh,sneer,and jeer
I will be lucky if Im done next year
So,with Lent coming up,please give me a hand
Bring rock salt,shovels and loads and loads of sand

--hide--

Oh Brian! Poor Brian!
So what else is new?
I'm gone for 6 months
And you still cry 'Boo-Hoo'!sad
The snow has now stopped
(36" here!!)
Not a one guy among you
Has yet to appearknight-errant
As it was in the past,
And so it shall be,
I'll just grab me my shovel
And dig me out free!
No moanin', no groanin'..
Just get out and do
What needs to be done
Though I'm frozen & blue !
It will soon melt away
I hear Spring bird calls now...
So stifle your tears and please...
Do call a plow!

(Nice to be back...even just to post here again! I kinda missed you guys!)

Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Ria-570234 said: Oh Brian! Poor Brian!So what else is new?I'm gone for 6 monthsAnd you still cry...
(Quote) Ria-570234 said:

Oh Brian! Poor Brian!
So what else is new?
I'm gone for 6 months
And you still cry 'Boo-Hoo'!
The snow has now stopped
(36" here!!)
Not a one guy among you
Has yet to appear
As it was in the past,
And so it shall be,
I'll just grab me my shovel
And dig me out free!
No moanin', no groanin'..
Just get out and do
What needs to be done
Though I'm frozen & blue !
It will soon melt away
I hear Spring bird calls now...
So stifle your tears and please...
Do call a plow!

(Nice to be back...even just to post here again! I kinda missed you guys!)

--hide--
Welcome back, Lady of the lyrical lines !

Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: We are getting our first NorthEaster on Friday How much snow have you had this year and let us kn...
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

We are getting our first NorthEaster on Friday How much snow have you had this year and let us know your snow stories HAPPY SHOVELING FOLKS

--hide--
Hello, Brian. I live on an uphill, one-way street that as yet has not been cleared. It will take a backhoe and trucks to clear the 30 inches of snow that is blanketing our street. We haven't had any deliveries of any kind (oil delivery especially). I can't imagine what it would be like if we get hit with another storm. Running out of food and will rely on my brother who will be waiting on the main road to pick me up. I can understand why people my age move South...

Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Nilda-834707 said: Hello, Brian. I live on an uphill, one-way street that as yet has not been cleared. It will take ...
(Quote) Nilda-834707 said:

Hello, Brian. I live on an uphill, one-way street that as yet has not been cleared. It will take a backhoe and trucks to clear the 30 inches of snow that is blanketing our street. We haven't had any deliveries of any kind (oil delivery especially). I can't imagine what it would be like if we get hit with another storm. Running out of food and will rely on my brother who will be waiting on the main road to pick me up. I can understand why people my age move South...

--hide--
Update: My street has been cleared of snow. Thank God! clap

Posts 41 - 45 of 45