Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

College Basketball Rivalries

Feb 7th 2013 new

I was watching the Ohio St.- Michigan game couple nights ago and it kind of hit me..this would make a neat thread. Right now most teams are in the middle of conference play and these wins matter in getting into the tourney. Here's a few big rivalries of the top of my head, feel free make addtional selections:)

Michigan- Michigan State

Duke-UNC

Kentucky-Florida

Arizona-UCLA

Georgetown-Syracuse

Kansas-Missouri

Texas-Okahoma

Cincinnati-Xavier

Kentucky-Louisville

Feb 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Dave-428254 said: I was watching the Ohio St.- Michigan game couple nights ago and it kind of hit me..this would make a neat threa...
(Quote) Dave-428254 said:

I was watching the Ohio St.- Michigan game couple nights ago and it kind of hit me..this would make a neat thread. Right now most teams are in the middle of conference play and these wins matter in getting into the tourney. Here's a few big rivalries of the top of my head, feel free make addtional selections:)

Michigan- Michigan State

Duke-UNC

Kentucky-Florida

Arizona-UCLA

Georgetown-Syracuse

Kansas-Missouri

Texas-Okahoma

Cincinnati-Xavier

Kentucky-Louisville

--hide--
where are all the true college hoop fans at with march madness right around the corner. I will post some rivalrys very soon!
Feb 17th 2013 new
(Quote) George-80266 said: where are all the true college hoop fans at with march madness right around the corner. I will post some rivalrys...
(Quote) George-80266 said: where are all the true college hoop fans at with march madness right around the corner. I will post some rivalrys very soon!
--hide--
Here are a few of my favorite rivalrys........ Iowa/ Illinois Iowa/ Iowa State Illinois/ Indana Michigan/ Ohio State Michigan / Michigan State Indiana/ Kentucky Kentucky/ Louisville Indiana/ Butler Arizona/ Ucla Syracuse/ Georgetown Kansas / Kansas State Illinois/ Missouri Oklahoma / Oklahoma State Just a few I enjoy along many as I am a big time hoops fan!
Feb 25th 2013 new
(Quote) George-80266 said: where are all the true college hoop fans at with march madness right around the corner. I will post some rivalrys...
(Quote) George-80266 said: where are all the true college hoop fans at with march madness right around the corner. I will post some rivalrys very soon!
--hide--
I wanted to get a little early march madness going not for rivalries but for Cinderella suggestions. Mine is Loyola to repeat 50 years later. I hope either preference would work here.
Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: I wanted to get a little early march madness going not for rivalries but for Cinderella suggestions....
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: I wanted to get a little early march madness going not for rivalries but for Cinderella suggestions. Mine is Loyola to repeat 50 years later. I hope either preference would work here.
--hide--

I am big Indiana University Bball fan...I am going to there game against MN tomorrow night. Go Hoosiers !! We are numbero uno !!

Feb 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Al-939544 said: I am big Indiana University Bball fan...I am going to there game against MN tomorrow night....
(Quote) Al-939544 said:

I am big Indiana University Bball fan...I am going to there game against MN tomorrow night. Go Hoosiers !! We are numbero uno !!

--hide--

Wait a minute pal! You are from Minnesota and you are a Indiana fan ?? irked

I almost fainted when I woke up the next day and heard the Gophers won. It must have been raucous in the old Barn(what a great place).

Feb 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: Wait a minute pal! You are from Minnesota and you are a Indiana fan ?? I alm...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

Wait a minute pal! You are from Minnesota and you are a Indiana fan ??

I almost fainted when I woke up the next day and heard the Gophers won. It must have been raucous in the old Barn(what a great place).

--hide--

Tom yeah I had to leave the barn with about 15 seconds left it was depressing. Gopher fans were going nuts.

Feb 28th 2013 new
(Quote) Al-939544 said: I am big Indiana University Bball fan...I am going to there game against MN tomorrow night. Go Hoosiers !!...
(Quote) Al-939544 said:

--hide--
How cool. You saw the big upset.... Big ten is crazy this year.
Posts 1 - 8 of 8