Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 8th 2013 new
This sums it up! www.youtube.com
Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Lynn-189934 said: I need a woman who is very strong in character and personality---not necessarily as ou...
(Quote) Lynn-189934 said:

I need a woman who is very strong in character and personality---not necessarily as outgoing as I am, but someone a bit more easy going probably, who also likes people and has high energy. I have dated the "opposite" type many times, in regard to personality. Complete introverts ALWAYS end up expressing resentment to me, over how friendly I am and how many people I talk to. . . I also need, and this is important, someone who is not necessarily materialistic or high maintenance, but who takes care of themselves and wants to appear attractive---regular exercise, regular brain exercise, and tasteful appearance (think Jackie O, the private person, not the one in suits). I need that. God knows.

--hide--

Hi Lynn! I read your post right before leaving to get my hair done. So, I asked my hairdresser what she thought you meant by dressing like Jackie O, the private person. I had to give that alot of thought! Is it a 50s-style look - round sunglasses, clam diggers, shirt dresses, boy leg bathing suits? Just curious! scratchchin Chelle

Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Okay, guys, be honest here. What kind of woman do you need? Not want, NEED.
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Okay, guys, be honest here. What kind of woman do you need? Not want, NEED.

--hide--
It's in my profile wink

Feb 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Chelle-924354 said: Hi Lynn! I read your post right before leaving to get my hair done. So, I asked my h...
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said:

Hi Lynn! I read your post right before leaving to get my hair done. So, I asked my hairdresser what she thought you meant by dressing like Jackie O, the private person. I had to give that alot of thought! Is it a 50s-style look - round sunglasses, clam diggers, shirt dresses, boy leg bathing suits? Just curious! Chelle

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Feb 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Chelle-924354 said: (Quote) Lynn-189934 said: I need a woman who is very strong i...

Quote:
Lynn-189934 said:

I need a woman who is very strong in character and personality---not necessarily as outgoing as I am, but someone a bit more easy going probably, who also likes people and has high energy. I have dated the "opposite" type many times, in regard to personality. Complete introverts ALWAYS end up expressing resentment to me, over how friendly I am and how many people I talk to. . . I also need, and this is important, someone who is not necessarily materialistic or high maintenance, but who takes care of themselves and wants to appear attractive---regular exercise, regular brain exercise, and tasteful appearance (think Jackie O, the private person, not the one in suits). I need that. God knows.

Hi Lynn! I read your post right before leaving to get my hair done. So, I asked my hairdresser what she thought you meant by dressing like Jackie O, the private person. I had to give that alot of thought! Is it a 50s-style look - round sunglasses, clam diggers, shirt dresses, boy leg bathing suits? Just curious! Chelle

--hide--

Chelle, I think what Lynn was referring to the fact that it was evident that Jackie O took care of herself on all levels and was confident in herself. Just my opinion. Lynn please correct me if I am wrong.

Mary

Feb 9th 2013 new

Oh, I'm thinking those may be "wants".

Do you "need" someone who can roust you out of bed when the weather's bad but you planned to go somewhere? wink

Feb 9th 2013 new

Lynn that's kind of a contradiction - no woman on earth was MORE high maintenance than Jackie O

Feb 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Chelle-924354 said: Hi Lynn! I read your post right before leaving to get my hair done. So, I asked my h...

--hide--

Hi Lynn! Honestly, I was not trying to make fun of you. I was just curious about what you meant by what you said. I know women who dress that way; it's definitely a style choice. Actually, my hairdresser brought up Taylor Swift. In any event, my apologies if my post came across in a way that wasn't respectful of your feelings. embarassed Chelle

Feb 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Lynn-189934 said: I need a woman who is very strong in character and personality---not necessarily as ou...
(Quote) Lynn-189934 said:

--hide--

I think that it is okay for a guy t o require that if he holds himself to the same standards. My kids and I live an active lifestyle so it would be a requirement for me to have a guy who can keep up with that lifestyle. I love to take care of myself but I think that if my husband required that of me without compromise that he should do the same. It goes both ways. We women also like a man who takes care of himself and tries his best to be healthy. biggrin

Feb 9th 2013 new
(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Okay, guys, be honest here. What kind of woman do you need? Not want, NEED.
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Okay, guys, be honest here. What kind of woman do you need? Not want, NEED.

--hide--

Well I'm running low on it so I NEED DESPERATELY SOME Aunt Jemima LOL laughing
Posts 11 - 20 of 86