Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

02/09/2013 new
o.O Oh snap! I'm 28! AAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!
02/09/2013 new

(Quote) Meesch-691047 said: o.O Oh snap! I'm 28! AAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!
--hide--

Happy Birthday! Hope it is a blessed year!!!

02/09/2013 new
--hide--

Happy birthday! Hope you have a very blessed year!
02/09/2013 new

(Quote) Mary-795597 said: Shara I do hope you were kidding! We CM wimmens aren't breathing? LOL
(Quote) Mary-795597 said:

Shara I do hope you were kidding! We CM wimmens aren't breathing? LOL

--hide--

Of course I am kidding. It was just a good natured poke at Bryan as I think that he is a wonderful man and fully capable of finding a wife that far exceeds these expectations here on CM.

02/09/2013 new

--hide--

Happy Birthday Meesch. Happy Birthday! rose present party

02/09/2013 new

--hide--

My daughter says Oh Snap!! LOL

Congratulations!! Happy Birthday

02/09/2013 new

(Quote) Joan-461057 said: Lynn that's kind of a contradiction - no woman on earth was MORE high maintenance than Jackie ...
(Quote) Joan-461057 said:

Lynn that's kind of a contradiction - no woman on earth was MORE high maintenance than Jackie O

--hide--

Hi Joan, except maybe Kim Kardashian lol or Snooky or one of the Real Housewives of name the region :-)). But, of course they are all current. biggrin wink

02/09/2013 new
(Quote) Susan-898095 said: Brian, I read what kind of woman you "need" and I think you have been looking for me. ...
(Quote) Susan-898095 said:

Brian,

I read what kind of woman you "need" and I think you have been looking for me. I will not do games, drama or smoke and mirror acts. If you are interested, please read and write soon. I am not one who intends to hang around CM to become permanant pen pal.

Susan

--hide--

Thank you (No worries, Susan...). But, gently? Not here to find someone...I'm pretty happy with my singlehood, thank you, and like stirring the pot occasionally and finding nuggets of insight to help me on my journey. Lots of blessings to be had, as St.Paul said, when a man can concentrate on those things of the Lord rather than the things of this world.

Blessings!
02/09/2013 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Oh ye of little faith, Bryan. I just checked my pulse, and guess what?? Yep, you guessed it, I'm breathing....
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Oh ye of little faith, Bryan. I just checked my pulse, and guess what?? Yep, you guessed it, I'm breathing.

--hide--

LOL. Of course you are. And that will be to your benefit and that of your future spouse, I think...

Why do people say things like that? LOL

Filling in for a friend on his radio talk show from my own home studio...do call-in listeners actually think (!) about what they

"Filling in for a friend on his radio talk show fro..."

02/09/2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Okay, guys, be honest here. What kind of woman do you need? Not want, NEED.
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Okay, guys, be honest here. What kind of woman do you need? Not want, NEED.

--hide--
A woman who shall complete me... and it won't hurt if she's no drama queen or psycho lady laughing

Posts 31 - 40 of 86