Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

02/09/2013 new

(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: A woman who shall complete me... and it won't hurt if she's no drama queen or psycho la...
(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said:

A woman who shall complete me... and it won't hurt if she's no drama queen or psycho lady

--hide--
Geesh, Kahirup, you're so needy and demanding. Hope this attitude works out for you. wink laughing laughing laughing

02/09/2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Geesh, Kahirup, you're so needy and demanding. Hope this attitude works out for you.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Geesh, Kahirup, you're so needy and demanding. Hope this attitude works out for you.

--hide--
Linda, was I asking too much? It doesn't need much to fulfill the first part of my statement, I think scratchchin

02/09/2013 new

(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: Linda, was I asking too much? It doesn't need much to fulfill the first part of my statemen...
(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said:

Linda, was I asking too much? It doesn't need much to fulfill the first part of my statement, I think

--hide--
No, dear, it pays to be demanding. wink laughing laughing

02/09/2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: No, dear, it pays to be demanding.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

No, dear, it pays to be demanding.

--hide--
I'll take your word for it Linda wink

02/10/2013 new

(Quote) Michael-780154 said: Heheh! You have opened a can of worms with this one!!Me? Someone who can get me...
(Quote) Michael-780154 said:

Heheh! You have opened a can of worms with this one!!

Me? Someone who can get me to talk, as I've always been the shy guy (Oh, how I hate this!!!) Someone who respects me, and loves me despite my imperfections (oh, memories of the psychologist's speech from Good Will Hunting -- golden!!) Someone who accepts me for who I am, who will grow in love with me as we build our faith together.

--hide--

Hi Michael! I was hoping it would be someone who loves me because of my imperfections!! wink Chelle

02/10/2013 new

(Quote) Tim-734178 said: I need a woman that won't drive me crazy!
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: I need a woman that won't drive me crazy!
--hide--

but I thought that's what God made us for laughing

02/10/2013 new

I need a woman who will bring out the best in me, help me shed my worst attributes (while being patient with me and accepting them for a while), and make both of us more virtuous people in the process.

02/10/2013 new

(Quote) Tom-267933 said: I need a woman who will bring out the best in me, help me shed my worst attributes (while being pat...
(Quote) Tom-267933 said:

I need a woman who will bring out the best in me, help me shed my worst attributes (while being patient with me and accepting them for a while), and make both of us more virtuous people in the process.

--hide--

Wisdom from one of our wonderful CM men clap Bow This pretty much sums up what marriage should be like for both partners. Why is this man still single?????? boggled

02/10/2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: (Quote) Tom-267933 said: I need a woman who will bring out the best in me,...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Quote:
Tom-267933 said:

Wisdom from one of our wonderful CM men This pretty much sums up what marriage should be like for both partners. Why is this man still single??????

--hide--
Shara, I was wondering the same thing?? Why hasn't some wise woman taken Tom off the market/CM?? wink scratchchin faint

02/10/2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Okay, guys, be honest here. What kind of woman do you need? Not want, NEED.
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Okay, guys, be honest here. What kind of woman do you need? Not want, NEED.

--hide--

someone to challenge me
someone to laugh with me
someone to dream with me
someone to hope with me
someone to share with me
someone to pray with me
someone to smile with me
someone to cry with me
someone to explore with me
someone to hold hands with me

Posts 41 - 50 of 86