Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 11th 2013 new

I'm up for the Muppet Show...

www.youtube.com

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: The Muppet Show still makes me laugh out loud!
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

The Muppet Show still makes me laugh out loud!

--hide--

Feb 11th 2013 new
Following up on my singer post, a woman who is patient enough to understand I can't do all of the things I'd like to do. Someone who understands reling on God to provide us is better than relying on only me rosary

A lady of God to help me understand God's will in our family.
Mar 28th 2013 new

A good friend to walk through life with. Yes, it is that simple, and hard to find.

Mar 28th 2013 new

A woman who seeks to emulate the Virgin Mary. A big part of that is humility. Funny thing though, I have yet to meet a single woman who is humble (just my opinion though).

Mar 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Okay, guys, be honest here. What kind of woman do you need? Not want, NEED.
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Okay, guys, be honest here. What kind of woman do you need? Not want, NEED.

--hide--

I'm going to steal a bit from Bryan, but make some revisions.

1. Breathing

2. Pulse

3. beautiful in my eyes, outside

4. Beautiful in my eyes, inside (in love with the Lord and being demonstrated in life by attend Mass/Christian service, Pro-life, open to NFP)

5. Free to Marry (if divorced, then annuled or in process of annulment)

6. Hot in the sack - eyepopping wide eyed laughing I keed. I keed. Please laugh.

Mar 28th 2013 new
Seriously, Steven? Just what do you define as 'humble' in a woman? I could be wrong, but it sounds like you want a woman who thinks that all men are deserving honor and that woman are beneath them. I am a humble woman, deeply aware of my faults and working on them with God's grace, but also knowing that God loves and treasures me. I have been blessed by God and am so very grateful for my many blessings and know that I am nothing without God. To me, that is humble. Is it to you?
Mar 28th 2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Seriously, Steven? Just what do you define as 'humble' in a woman? I could be wrong, but it sounds like...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Seriously, Steven? Just what do you define as 'humble' in a woman? I could be wrong, but it sounds like you want a woman who thinks that all men are deserving honor and that woman are beneath them. I am a humble woman, deeply aware of my faults and working on them with God's grace, but also knowing that God loves and treasures me. I have been blessed by God and am so very grateful for my many blessings and know that I am nothing without God. To me, that is humble. Is it to you?
--hide--

Hi Rachel,

Gee I was just sitting here pondering over the same thing. You posted just as I was thinking to post.

I am wondering what Steven defines as a woman being "humble"?

Further explanation is needed to understand better.

I think most all women are humble. More specifics needed from you Steven.

Have a great day!

Cindy
Mar 28th 2013 new

If you truly mean that, please put a line to that effect in your profile.
Truth in advertising, as it were.

Mar 28th 2013 new

Fair enough. What drives you crazy?

Mar 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Steven-768791 said: A woman who seeks to emulate the Virgin Mary. A big part of that is humility. Funny thing though...
(Quote) Steven-768791 said:

A woman who seeks to emulate the Virgin Mary. A big part of that is humility. Funny thing though, I have yet to meet a single woman who is humble (just my opinion though).

--hide--

With all the woman on this site you haven't found a humble one? Seek and ye shall find, just saying! Happy Easter!

Posts 61 - 70 of 86