Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Okay, guys, be honest here. What kind of woman do you need? Not want, NEED.
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Okay, guys, be honest here. What kind of woman do you need? Not want, NEED.

--hide--

A woman who loves Christ more than she loves me.

Mar 28th 2013 new

Hilarious!

Mar 28th 2013 new

I was responding to bryan's post near the beginning about .... a woman with a pulse, etc

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Steven-768791 said: A woman who seeks to emulate the Virgin Mary. A big part of that is humility. Funny thing though...
(Quote) Steven-768791 said:

A woman who seeks to emulate the Virgin Mary. A big part of that is humility. Funny thing though, I have yet to meet a single woman who is humble (just my opinion though).

--hide--

You have yet to meet a single woman who is humble? How have you been able to tell if these single women are humble?What is the sign of her not being humble?

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said: (Quote) Steven-768791 said: A woman who seeks to emulate the Virgin Mary...
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said:

Quote:
Steven-768791 said:

A woman who seeks to emulate the Virgin Mary. A big part of that is humility. Funny thing though, I have yet to meet a single woman who is humble (just my opinion though).

With all the woman on this site you haven't found a humble one? Seek and ye shall find, just saying! Happy Easter!

--hide--

I asked about it too.

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) David-955946 said: A woman who loves Christ more than she loves me.
(Quote) David-955946 said:

A woman who loves Christ more than she loves me.

--hide--

I figured that out before when you posted in the chastity thread for men but it has to be said again. You are a very wise and good man; especially for you age.

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Steven-768791 said: A woman who seeks to emulate the Virgin Mary. A big part of that is humility. Funny thing though...
(Quote) Steven-768791 said:

--hide--

People who have cultivated humility are in short supply in general, though you bring up an interesting point, that humility would make a freindship or a marriage a TON easier and happier! I've met many gals who pray for a humble man, but you are the first man I've hear give that as a quality for a wife! Awesome! and I hope you find her in good time!

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: I figured that out before when you posted in the chastity thread for men but it has to b...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

I figured that out before when you posted in the chastity thread for men but it has to be said again. You are a very wise and good man; especially for you age.

--hide--

Thank you again, Shara. All of us need all the support and encouragement we can get and I am greatful for yours. Have a very happy Easter!

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: A woman who shall complete me...
(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said:

A woman who shall complete me...

--hide--

Kahirup,

If I remember correctly, I heard a wise person say that we really should not be searching for someone to complete us, that we should present ourselves as complete individuals. Rather, we should be looking for someone to complement us & to help us become the best person we can be. (something along the lines of what Matthew Kelly would say--have you read any of his books or heard any of his talks?)

Mar 31st 2013 new

not too many tatoos

Posts 71 - 80 of 86