Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Tim-734178 said: I need a woman that won't drive me crazy!
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: I need a woman that won't drive me crazy!
--hide--
Good luck with that, Tim.... laughing

Mar 31st 2013 new

Sorry, interjecting a little serious to the topic. I had posted earlier, but this morning reread the posts and kept thinking about this. Maybe the key is to ask God to send you the woman you need as He really knows what you need even when you may not. This also applies to women. It might be very different than what we think we need or want. Of course that then means we have to be open to even those we might not choose initially. No one would have ever put Pete and I together, even after twenty five years of marriage, until they saw us together, but meeting us separately everyone was always surprised to find that we were married and then after they saw us together no one questioned it. On the surface though it confused people lol. And, I definitely wasn't looking when he sort of got dumped in my lap. Who would have thought a mercy date I really really really didn't want to go on, would end up a marriage that only ended by his death?? God knows far better than we do what we need to complete us.

Mar 31st 2013 new

Sorry, interjecting a little serious to the topic. I had posted earlier, but this morning reread the posts and kept thinking about this. Maybe the key is to ask God to send you the woman you need as He really knows what you need even when you may not. This also applies to women. It might be very different than what we think we need or want. Of course that then means we have to be open to even those we might not choose initially. No one would have ever put Pete and I together, even after twenty five years of marriage, until they saw us together, but meeting us separately everyone was always surprised to find that we were married and then after they saw us together no one questioned it. On the surface though it confused people lol. And, I definitely wasn't looking when he sort of got dumped in my lap. Who would have thought a mercy date I really really really didn't want to go on, would end up a marriage that only ended by his death?? God knows far better than we do what we need to complete us.

Mar 31st 2013 new

sorry have no idea how I managed to post not once but twice, wasn't even finished lol. I was going to add, that maybe we aren't the best at discerning what we need or want for that matter. I'm not sure we are capable of looking deep enough within ourselves or if we are actually understanding what we really need. But I do know this, once we encounter the one God has determined makes us a matched pair, you will know it, regardless of any list and whether or not they meet our expectations.

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: Sorry, interjecting a little serious to the topic. I had posted earlier, but this morning reread...
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

--hide--

Spoken like a wise woman who has been loved well and by a good man.

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) William-872148 said: not too many tatoos
(Quote) William-872148 said:

not too many tatoos

--hide--

Where exactly are you searching for women that you would even find it necessary to make that comment? A little confused and curious scratchchin

Posts 81 - 86 of 86