Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

I am asking for prayers for my 89 year old mother. Six years ago she had her thyroid gland removed due to cancer. Last fall she developed a lipoma (fatty growth) on the neck. Last week she went for her checkup and it grew slightly. Her physician is having her have a biopsy because there is a small chance it could develop into a cancerous liposarcoma. She is very worried although the same wonderful surgeon who removed the thyroid gland is doing her biopsy in a week. He is a top surgeon and wonderful Catholic gentleman. Thank you in advance of all of the prayers and may God Bless you all!

Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) John-874918 said: I am asking for prayers for my 89 year old mother. Six years ago she had her thyroid gland removed...
(Quote) John-874918 said:

I am asking for prayers for my 89 year old mother. Six years ago she had her thyroid gland removed due to cancer. Last fall she developed a lipoma (fatty growth) on the neck. Last week she went for her checkup and it grew slightly. Her physician is having her have a biopsy because there is a small chance it could develop into a cancerous liposarcoma. She is very worried although the same wonderful surgeon who removed the thyroid gland is doing her biopsy in a week. He is a top surgeon and wonderful Catholic gentleman. Thank you in advance of all of the prayers and may God Bless you all!

--hide--

Wow, your mother sounds like a trooper .. God Bless her with a successful surgery and may she be cancer free. God Bless the wonderful doctors and nurses caring for her. Peace and Prayers for you too ..

Praying rosary theheart

Feb 8th 2013 new

Praying

Feb 8th 2013 new

I am sending up some prayers for her.

Feb 8th 2013 new

I said 10 Hail Marys for your mother. Praying

Feb 8th 2013 new

Praying

Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) John-874918 said: I am asking for prayers for my 89 year old mother. Six years ago she had her thyroid gland removed...
(Quote) John-874918 said:

--hide--
Sorry about your mom, John. Count on my prayers and take care. My mom is 90 and a few years ago she was diagnosed with congestive heart failure. She was in and out of the emergency room from this condition. Fr. Oscar (God bless his soul), performed anointing of the sick and she recovered quickly. She hasn't had anymore emergency visits. You may consider doing the same if you haven't already done so. God bless. theheart

Feb 8th 2013 new

All God's blessings to your mom! I will pray for her! Jesus We Trust In You! Veronicatheheart

Feb 8th 2013 new

Praying rosary Praying that your mother's biopsy goes favorably, and prayers for you and your family to find peace during the "waiting" time.

Feb 8th 2013 new

Praying I will be praying for your mom.
Blessings!

Posts 1 - 10 of 29