Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Even though I live in ___________________________, I _____________________.


Example: Even though I live in Maine, I don't own a deer rifle or a bear trap.

Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Even though I live in ___________________________, I _____________________.
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Even though I live in ___________________________, I _____________________.


--hide--


Even though I live in a house, I don't own or rent it.

Feb 8th 2013 new

Even though I ive in Illinois I am not a liberal.

Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: Even though I ive in Illinois I am not a liberal.
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

Even though I ive in Illinois I am not a liberal.

--hide--



Even though I live in Minnesota, I am not a liberal. You betcha.

Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: Even though I live in Minnesota, I am not a liberal. You betcha.
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:




Even though I live in Minnesota, I am not a liberal. You betcha.

--hide--
Even though I live in Michigan, I am NOT a liberal. Yepper, it's true. shhh

Feb 8th 2013 new

Even though I live in Wisconsin, I do not care for hunting

Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Even though I live in ___________________________, I _____________________.Example: E...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Even though I live in ___________________________, I _____________________.


Example: Even though I live in Maine, I don't own a deer rifle or a bear trap.

--hide--

Even though I love in Peru, Indiana, I never participated in the Ameture Circus.

Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Even though I love in Peru, Indiana, I never participated in the Ameture Circus....
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Even though I love in Peru, Indiana, I never participated in the Ameture Circus.

--hide--

Natalie Cole - I've Got Love on My Mind - The Natalie Cole Special 1978

www.youtube.com

Feb 8th 2013 new

Even though I live in Arizona, I don't carry a gun. Most of the time. wink

Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Even though I live in Arizona, I don't carry a gun. Most of the time.
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Even though I live in Arizona, I don't carry a gun. Most of the time.

--hide--





Even though I live in the Detroit area, I am a big supporter of Detroit....looking forward to its turn around.

Posts 1 - 10 of 65