Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Feb 10th 2013 new

A LITTLE SNOW????????????? scratchchin rolling eyes We got buried around here. sad

Feb 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: A LITTLE SNOW????????????? We got buried around here.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

A LITTLE SNOW????????????? We got buried around here.

--hide--

Prayers for safety and sunshine ... Praying

Sunrise

www.youtube.com

Feb 10th 2013 new

Post a picture -- see if you can beat mine (farther down on this thread)! wink

Feb 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-756196 said: I have red sparkly boots and red heels. I am clicking them together three times, clutching my swi...
(Quote) Linda-756196 said:

I have red sparkly boots and red heels. I am clicking them together three times, clutching my swimming suit and goggles and wondering if that will transport me to the beach. I am going stir crazy and it is really, really coming down. The plows can't keep up. Nobody is allowed on the road. I am ready for SPRING

--hide--
such good humor, fluffy and a good heart Prayingfor everyone's safety,, esp. on the backs!

Feb 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Helen-881220 said: such good humor, and a good for everyone's safety,, esp. on the backs!
(Quote) Helen-881220 said:

such good humor, and a good for everyone's safety,, esp. on the backs!

--hide--

The chiropractor has become by friend--laugh.

Feb 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: PORTLAND, MAINE
Feb. 9th, 2013 -- View out my back door!

"Feb. 9th, 2013 -- View out my back door!"

(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

PORTLAND, MAINE

Feb. 9th, 2013 -- View out my back door!

"Feb. 9th, 2013 -- View out my back door!"

--hide--

WOW!!!! That's quite a lot of snow, Marge! shocked

fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy

Feb 10th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said: WOW!!!! That's quite a lot of snow, Marge!
(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said:

WOW!!!! That's quite a lot of snow, Marge!

--hide--

My house looks like that--couldn't even open the door! Since I have lived on the east coast (end of Oct), I have had an earthquake, hurricane, and a blizzard. Maybe it is trying to spit me back to the west?

Posts 11 - 17 of 17