Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Dr. Benjamin Carson Addresses National Prayer Breakfast, Criticizes Obamacare (President Obama was in attendance)

www.realclearpolitics.com

Feb 8th 2013 new

A Florida judge has approved the adoption of a 22-month-old baby girl that will list three people as parents on her birth certificate -- a married lesbian couple and a gay man. MIAMI (Reuters) -

ca.news.yahoo.com

Feb 8th 2013 new

Woman Dies After Botched 33-Week Abortion Takes Her Life

www.lifenews.com

Feb 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Dr. Benjamin Carson Addresses National Prayer Breakfast, Criticizes Obamacare (President ...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

Dr. Benjamin Carson Addresses National Prayer Breakfast, Criticizes Obamacare (President Obama was in attendance)

--hide--

Dr. Carson's speech was amazing and he spoke truth on so many issues.

Feb 11th 2013 new
Dr. Carson: Some people say, 'Well that's not fair because it doesn't hurt the guy who made $10 billion as much as the guy who made 10.' Where does it say you've got to hurt the guy?

Bravo! Thank you, Doctor! Why do we need to hurt someone just because he or she made more money than us?
Feb 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Dr. Benjamin Carson Addresses National Prayer Breakfast, Criticizes Obamacare (President ...

--hide--

I applaud Dr. Carson!clap clap clap clap clap

Perhaps he should run for President or Vice President (as a Republican of course).

Feb 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: I applaud Dr. Carson! Perhaps he should run for President or Vice Presi...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

I applaud Dr. Carson!

Perhaps he should run for President or Vice President (as a Republican of course).

--hide--
He's got my vote (of course Republican)! United States Flag

Feb 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: A Florida judge has approved the adoption of a 22-month-old baby girl that will list thr...

A Florida judge has approved the adoption of a 22-month-old baby girl that will list three people as parents on her birth certificate -- a married lesbian couple and a gay man. MIAMI (Reuters) -

ca.news.yahoo.com

--hide--
This approval brings to mind the silly movie "IDIOCRACY" where way in the future, our country has regressed intellectually and morally. I think we're heading at that direction. irked

Feb 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Nilda-834707 said: This approval brings to mind the silly movie "IDIOCRACY" where way in the future, our c...
(Quote) Nilda-834707 said:

This approval brings to mind the silly movie "IDIOCRACY" where way in the future, our country has regressed intellectually and morally. I think we're heading at that direction.

--hide--

Heading in that direction?

We arrived there, if not four years ago, when we elected a man with absolutely no qualifications to the highest office in the land, but for sure last year when we reelected the same unqualified individual who over the last 4 years proved he was incapable and accomplished nothing.

Now his defenders might try to point out he got Bin Laden. I would answer, yes we have to credit that to him. But it would not have been possible without the all the work then went on trying to pinpoint his location before he ever entered the nationally scene.

Others, of his mad supporters will also point to Obamacare as some kind of major accomplishment. In fact, it is a disaster of the highest magnitude with no concept of its costs or any thought of any consequences that would rational flow from passing a bill we had to pass, "... so we can find out what's in it." (To quote that other proclaimed "genius, Nancy Pelosi."

This country has been rushing dowhill for a long time. With the dawning of the Obummer age, we stepped through the looking glass.

Feb 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: Heading in that direction? We arrived there, if not four years ago, when we electe...
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

Heading in that direction?

We arrived there, if not four years ago, when we elected a man with absolutely no qualifications to the highest office in the land, but for sure last year when we reelected the same unqualified individual who over the last 4 years proved he was incapable and accomplished nothing.

Now his defenders might try to point out he got Bin Laden. I would answer, yes we have to credit that to him. But it would not have been possible without the all the work then went on trying to pinpoint his location before he ever entered the nationally scene.

Others, of his mad supporters will also point to Obamacare as some kind of major accomplishment. In fact, it is a disaster of the highest magnitude with no concept of its costs or any thought of any consequences that would rational flow from passing a bill we had to pass, "... so we can find out what's in it." (To quote that other proclaimed "genius, Nancy Pelosi."

This country has been rushing dowhill for a long time. With the dawning of the Obummer age, we stepped through the looking glass.

--hide--
When standing before the Lord (when the time comes), I will be glad I did not vote for this lunatic. This man has seduced a nation (except for the ones who are truly in Christ), and there-in lies the problem. There aren't that many of us. Unless he can be brought up against charges, he will sit in the seat until his term is over. By that time, avalanches of garbage will be crushing the citizens of the US laughing , people will be starving due to a water shortages because they're watering their fields with Gatorade laughing ,brothels mushrooming everywhere laughing, and the white house is shown with lots of rooftop TV satellite dishes laughing. It's hilarious! I pray it doesn't reach the critical point depicted in this silly movie... Praying

As for Pelosi, I stopped listening to her crazy, nonsensical babel a long time ago. She just needs to stop!

Posts 1 - 10 of 13