Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Feb 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: I applaud Dr. Carson! Perhaps he should run for President or Vice Presi...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

I applaud Dr. Carson!

Perhaps he should run for President or Vice President (as a Republican of course).

--hide--

Yeah, maybe a brain surgeon could come up with a better health care law than a lawyer, or a community organizer, or a political agitator.

We should have people with some brains run for political office.

Feb 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Florian-626971 said: Yeah, maybe a brain surgeon could come up with a better health care law than a lawyer,...
(Quote) Florian-626971 said:

Yeah, maybe a brain surgeon could come up with a better health care law than a lawyer, or a community organizer, or a political agitator.

--hide--

I have always had an unprovable belief that there is a hidden law in this country that requires anyone who gets elected to any public office must undergo a frontal lobotomy. Nothing else can possibly explain why some obviously intelligent people can act so stupidly. Obummer and Clinton are prime examples.

Feb 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: (Quote) Florian-626971 said: Yeah, maybe a brain surgeon could com...
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

Quote:
Florian-626971 said:

I have always had an unprovable belief that there is a hidden law in this country that requires anyone who gets elected to any public office must undergo a frontal lobotomy. Nothing else can possibly explain why some obviously intelligent people can act so stupidly. Obummer and Clinton are prime examples.

--hide--
laughing laughing laughing

Posts 11 - 13 of 13