Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 8th 2013 new
high-brow :brow:
LOCKED
Feb 8th 2013 new

eyebrow

LOCKED
Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: escargot
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

escargot

--hide--


Where did it go? laughing

LOCKED
Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Where did it go?
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:


Where did it go?

--hide--
"Where do you find a dog with no legs?"





"Right where you left him."

LOCKED
Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Where did it go?
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:


Where did it go?

--hide--
They went for Faygo. (a local soda drink, and old TV commercial)

LOCKED
Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: "Where do you find a dog with no legs?""Right where you lef...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

"Where do you find a dog with no legs?"





"Right where you left him."

--hide--
shocked laughing laughing laughing

LOCKED
Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: They went for Faygo. (a local soda drink, and old TV commercial)
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

They went for Faygo. (a local soda drink, and old TV commercial)

--hide--
www.youtube.com


(fake Laurel & Hardy, but the real actor who played The Great Gildersleeve)

LOCKED
Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: www.youtube.com Laurel & Hardy, but the real actor...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

www.youtube.com


(fake Laurel & Hardy, but the real actor who played The Great Gildersleeve)

--hide--



Williard Waterman www.youtube.com


I had to google this as I never heard of The Great Gildersleeve show ... The things I learn in here wink

LOCKED
Feb 8th 2013 new

We old fogies are a fount of useless knowledge. (But I love old radio shows, & Gildy's one of my favorites.)

LOCKED
Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Williard Waterman www.youtube.com had to go...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:




Williard Waterman www.youtube.com


I had to google this as I never heard of The Great Gildersleeve show ... The things I learn in here

--hide--
Harold Peary was the 2nd to play Gildersleeve, by the way.

LOCKED
Posts 11 - 20 of 200