Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

In my workplace we're having a secret Valentine gift exchange on Valentine's Day. I chose the name of one of my closest friends who works in the office. Yea! she told me once that she hates chocolate. I'm so glad I chose her name so she won't have to give her gift away to a chocolate lover. I need some suggestions on gift ideas that range between $5 & $10. Luz is a fun loving type of woman who loves for everyone to be happy and to laugh. your gift ideas can be of funny nature or serious. TY!

02/09/2013 new

Connie you could get a dessert she might enjoy like cheescake or something she may like. If there is favorite lotion or a nice scented candle. There are many options to choose.

02/09/2013 new

I'm sitting here thinking about what to get Luz when I remembered I know one of her best friends. I will give Ivet a call.

For all the chocolate lovers here, if you haven't tried See's Candy, you must do so. They have a free shipping special going on for V. Day. the toffee etts are great and so are the hard candies.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3