Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

To the ladies

02/08/2013 new
Hello ladies, I have a request on behalf of us men. We love to initiate contact with you. But it's REALLY difficult to start a conversation when you have hardly anything written down in your profile. Fill that thing up! The more the better! Seriously, it will make our job so much easier. Thanks!
02/08/2013 new
My profile has lots of words, an interview, lots of pics too!
02/08/2013 new
Agreed-- conversing with a blank or nearly-blank profile is like trying to start a conversation with a mannequin.
02/08/2013 new

(Quote) Richard-791226 said: Hello ladies, I have a request on behalf of us men. We love to initiate contact with you. But it's...
(Quote) Richard-791226 said: Hello ladies, I have a request on behalf of us men. We love to initiate contact with you. But it's REALLY difficult to start a conversation when you have hardly anything written down in your profile. Fill that thing up! The more the better! Seriously, it will make our job so much easier. Thanks!
--hide--

Richard... I have to agree, mine is pretty empty. I never thought of it like that??? scratchchin Guess I'll have to do some writing!! wink

02/08/2013 new

LOL laughing

Maybe you could send a message to that lady you are interested in, just a few polite words to make her "interested" on sending you a reply and after her reply maybe you could ask something in particular

Mine doesn't have that many words nor an interview, but I don't mind answering if I'm asked

02/08/2013 new
It's a balancing act I think, for both the men and ladies. Tell enough to pique interest, and a prompt ideas for further messaging?
02/08/2013 new

Dunno but I did like the winter pictures and the snow! LOL!

(Quote) Susi-932519 said: Richard... I have to agree, mine is pretty empty. I never thought of it like that??? G...
(Quote) Susi-932519 said:

Richard... I have to agree, mine is pretty empty. I never thought of it like that??? Guess I'll have to do some writing!!

--hide--

02/08/2013 new

(Quote) John-759808 said: Dunno but I did like the winter pictures and the snow! LOL!
(Quote) John-759808 said:

Dunno but I did like the winter pictures and the snow! LOL!

--hide--

They say pictures can say a thousand words!! Thanks

02/08/2013 new
It really is difficult to start a conversation with some of the basic slots they ask you to fill. Like, how am I supposed to start a conversation when all I know about you is that you are a middle child and you live in Debuque? I find the profiles that have a well filled out "About me" section are always the easiest to start a conversation with. Like I said, we fully embrace our role to initiate, but we need help!
02/08/2013 new

Hmm.. Maybe you need to ask where Debuque is? Ask anything within reason. Hint Hint

(Quote) Richard-791226 said: It really is difficult to start a conversation with some of the basic slots they ask you to fill. Like...
(Quote) Richard-791226 said: It really is difficult to start a conversation with some of the basic slots they ask you to fill. Like, how am I supposed to start a conversation when all I know about you is that you are a middle child and you live in Debuque? I find the profiles that have a well filled out "About me" section are always the easiest to start a conversation with. Like I said, we fully embrace our role to initiate, but we need help!
--hide--

Posts 1 - 10 of 65